Please Accept My Humble Obeisances.All Glories to Srila Prabhupada and the Disciples world wide.I do not mean to offend anyone, I am just wondering what happens to those who do not follow Vaisnava parampara?I know it is very foolish for someone to follow under so-called Gurus with no Guru Parampara.But what really happens to the Soul that does not take shelter of a Bonafide Guru (such as Srila Prabhupada, HH Bhakti Caru Maharaj, HH Radhanath Maharaj, HH Bhakti Caitanya Maharaj, etc.)??Forever Your Servant,Shivam

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna,

PAMHO. AGTSP.

Krishna says in BG that only intelligent person will accept the path of Bhakthi. It is thus not possible for fools to accept the philosophy of KC. Krishna also says in BG that the knowledge has to be obtained in a bonafide parampara. If the practitioner is sincere then Krishna will definitely guide him to come to the right path. If some one goes to any of the other path which is not a bonafide parampara, but he is very sincere in his life, he may be given better condition in next life to practice pure devotional service.

If you read The Journy Home by HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj, we can clearly see how Krishna Guided maharaj from US to India and then finally surrender to Srila Prabhupad. The one thing we can see clearly in maharajs life is his sincerity to know the truth about the God, his prayers, his humility and more than anything the faith in the almighty that he will never leave him down.

Hari Bol!!!!

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Another wonderful explanation..thank you..

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna Devotee       No matter  what line    they are comming in or who is their guru lets see what is their charactrer and how much they have love for God.  God and love for God is not the property of some particuiar  religious  sect or teacher.     

Simply by  becoming an official member of a religious organisation does not mean you are now qualified to enter the spiritual world.   Or that membership gives you some special right of entry wthout having developed the qualifications.    If someone develops love of God then he can very easily enter into the spiritual world.       And that is not dependant on being in a vaisnava parampara.    Examples like Jesus Christ and Muhamed and their folowers who are outside the vedic culture is often cited.    When we go deeper into this we see that they are also teaching the same escential truths the bonafide guru.s  speak.  That  knowledge of one's relationship with the Supreme Lord and how to revive that relationship by the process of pure bhakti is that escential truth.     It needs only to be free from personal desire for name,fame and  false presteige and the desire for impersonal liberation.      A person who acts sinfully on the strenth of chanting the Holy Names is a graet offender and he will not get free from the sinful reactions.   And the guru who accepts such sinful disciples may also suffer if he does not give them up. and repent for the offence of accepting such a faithless disciple.   So destination is more or less   based on how bonafied is that individual.   What is their relationship to Krsna.

As all surrender unto Me, I reward them accordingly. Everyone follows My path in all respects, O son of Prtha.   BG 4.11

• Hare Krishna !

Thank you to both Jagadatma das Prabhuji, & Sudheendra Prabhuji for your wonderful explanation.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Very true..

This reply was deleted.