Vrindavan

Life is not the same, ever since I came back from Vrindavan. Vrindavan is the place where Krishna spent his childhood. You can not enter in Vrindavan without his mercy, I was lucky to be there. I have never heard and sung so many Krishna songs, never heard so many Bhagwath Katha's, never read so many Krishna stories after visiting Vrindavan.

Vrindavan is not a place; It is heaven on the earth. Vrindavan is a culture in itself. If you do not have Vrindavan in life, then there is nothing in your life.

Vrindavan is the place of intense, immense and immaculate love for Krishna. The culture of Vrindavan is to be in Krishna consciousness all the time. You walk on the road, you read "Jay shri Radhe Krishna" written on the walls, you see devotees chanting Maha mantra everywhere, you hear krishna bhajans everywhere you go. Let me call it: Vrindavanism

The banks of Yamuna river, peacocks and beautiful temples make Vrindavan the most wonderful place in the world. You will see devotees sitting in front of Krishna deity chanting and singing krishna bhajans. The devotion of devotees in Vrindavan is ineffable.

My love goes to Lord Shiva who also needed Vrindavan in his life. Lord Shiva turned himself into the form of Gopi to be in Ras lila performed by Krishna the supreme Godhead. How many of us can forget our ego of being man and woman and do what he did?. Similarly we should try harder to be in Vrindavan culture, if we are not in Vrindavan.

The aim of life should be to be in Vrindavan. The permanent goal of life should be to have Vrindavanism in life . After all this if you see Shri Shri Radha sham sundar & "Banke Bihari" you will miss him all the time. This tour is life turning tour of my life.

http://aniruddhasowale.blogspot.com/

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• u hve not mentioned krishna never leaves vrindavan

• Volunteer

Aniruddha Pr... I have been longing to visit Vrindavan since 2005 and some how could not be there. I know we can enter Vrindavan ONLY when Radharani allows us to do so. And this can not happen without the prayers of devotees like you. Please pray to Radhika that she calls me to vrindavan very soon......... Your description has made me more eager to visit vrindavan soon.....

hari bol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hare krishna...thanks for the reply..do read my blog also...

This reply was deleted.