Hare Krishna to all.. Please accept my humble obeisances...

It has been two days, since a mishap happened. I am aware that most staunch devotees of Krishna do not keep in touch with the outside world, newspapers, television and internet due to a solid composition of objectionable material posted. On May 14th, 2012, a 14 year old child actress Taruni Sachdeva, her devotee mother.. brother... Murli Manohar (trip organizer) and priest Brahmachari Krishna Chaitanya were in the list of casualties, who were part of air crash that claimed life of four other innocent souls. What's so painful that the mourners of Sachdeva family found it difficult to hold back their tears as they looked at the smiling photograph of the Rasna girl whom the country knew so well.

The friends and relatives of Taruni's mother Menaka, spoke about how Menaka was a staunch believer in Lord Krishna and that her existence revolved around praying, visiting hare krishna temple and motivating others to do the same. It is said that even blade of a grass does not move with Sri Krishna's permission... our scriptures affirm that name of Krishna is so powerful, that it even saved a womanizer like Ajamila from being captured by yamdutas and after severe penance, even he achieved liberation and Vaikundham!

Then why didn't the Lord show any mercy or miracle? There were few survivors of that luckless flight, even Sachdeva family could have been saved. We can only pray... offer condolence to relatives of a family, that was wiped out overnight by freak of a tragedy...A few of my friends often joke, that filthy politicians and insincere leaders die should die such a death...(of course i pacify them do not wish such a death even for an enemy) but when Krishna's devotees meet such a doomed fatality, it gives us sleepless nights!

Why Krishna why?? 

Before leaving, Murli Mohan had told a relative of Sachdeva's *We will come face to face with Lord Krishna on reaching Muktinath Temple*

Why is it that some devotees (out of excitement) say such over-enthusiastic things to lure people towards Krishna ?The bhagwatam advocates to see Krishna in every being and every where. From a butterfly- human being to a mammoth elephant!

Many *atheists* read the same article in newspaper. They would be thanking their stars they don't believe in Lord Krishna coz if they were to blindly believe in the luring words of few over enthusiastic devotees, even they could have been part of such an ill fated death! This gives the atheist *badhawa* or negative encouragement. They inwardly say **oh thankfully I never believed in this Krishna! Some people just go crazy hearing his name! Look, a family went to see Krishna face to face but instead, met death**! 

P.S:

-Do not talk about karmic reaction! My conscience is not agreeing with the karma theory at the moment

-Naah! Its not fear of death that makes me write this view point. Inwardly, we all feel liberated and are aware we have gone through deaths in past lifetimes.

-Please pray for departed souls of the deceased, Krishna claims what is his...

-Awaiting a very concrete and composed feedback...

Hari bol...

Taruni-Sachdev.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hare Krishna Risabh prabhuji

"Then why didn't the Lord show any mercy or miracle? There were few survivors of that luckless flight, even Sachdeva family could have been saved. "

There's nothing concrete in this world except Krishna. So nobody's answer would be concrete.

We don't know anybody's  (individual's) life at depth ,may be Krishna wants to give those devotees a new and a better birth.Better from a spiritual perspective(could be anything).Or the deceased devotees may have reached vaikunth dham. who knows Krishna's plan?.

When I read about  Srila prabhupada's death history first time. I was shocked and thinking why would Krishna make such great devotee die like this(poisoned to death). But as I said earlier who knows Krishna's plan.

On the other I also read about other great devotees like

-> Ramanujarcharya who died on Govinda's lap requesting Govinda to allow him to leave his body.

-> Mira Bai merged into Shree Krishna's murti.

Nothing goes into my head when I  logically/by speculation try to understand certain things like death,diseases,karma etc.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krsna Mataji

You are wrong that Srila Prabhupada left this material world the way you wrote. Srila Prabhupada drank the poison of the whole world and converted into nectar that all the world is following today without any barriers of caste, creed or colour. Pure devotee never dies, they just appear and disappear as per time, place and circumstances. Dont read too much on internet, every information provided on net is not authenticated. Go to your nearest Iskcon center and inquire submissively from the acharyas.

Srila Prabhupada always followed his spiritual master instructions to print books based on Vedic literature whenever you have money and preach to English speaking countries, so even at the departing moment was preaching to his disciples.

We can understand death, dieseases, karma when we will become purer and purer by chanting holy names of Krsna, following the religious principles, following instructions of our spiritual master, associating with devotees and serving Krsna by serving the spiritual master and devotees. Are we on this path ??

Hari Bol !

This reply was deleted.