Spiritual Form

Hare krishna... Does the form in the spiritual world of a living entity remains fixed.. Like if someone is a grass in spiritual world,  he would eternally remain a grass and serve Krishna or can one change from grass to becoming friend or elephant or relative to serve Krishna ... It is said that variety is the mother of enjoyment... How do we understand this? 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• in the puranas there are stories of how narada muni & even arjuna became gopis for short time ... i don't have exact reference, google may help you 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Suprano Ji  jay vijay also fell from spiritual world and if you read the story the kumar s call the two as Imposters develop impurity etc etc so denizens of vaikunta can develop impurity similar to material world. So sp is very much right that we have fallen from spiritual world. Now how zillions have fallen really puzzles me!!!

• I am sorry you are totally incorrect .plz start reading from sb 3.15.27 infact start from 3.15.1 till sb 3.16.33. You will know the truth

• PAMHO .. Nothing is impossible in God's creation. btw prabhupad said in one lecture that they can change but generally they don't

Haribol
    AGTSP
This reply was deleted.