SOUL

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME ABOUT WHAT IS SOUL?

SOUL IN ONE HUMANE BODY IS MALE OR FEMALE?

AFTER REACHING KRISHNA LOKHA OUR SOUL WILL GET BODY THERE?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer
            Yes  You have to become situated in the pure mode of goodness,  from there you hear with rapt atntion the loving dealings of all of Ksna;s devotees.   Dasya rasa then sakya rasa then vatsalya then madhurya rasa.     Hear of Vaikuntha of Ayohaya.  of Mathura of Dwaraka and of Vrndavan.   Hear everything about Krsna and Krsna prema.   Hear bout Sri Chaitanya ad His love for Krsna and then you must hear about Radharan's love or Krsna and Lord Jagganath.   Hear of the great acaryas following Sri Chaitanya.  Vist all the holy places of Their pastimes.   Vrndavan , Mayapur and Jagganath Puri.    Feeling the  most fallen and unfortunate to not have their direct association chant Hare Krsna.   Absorb yourself in Their rememberance and chant Hare Rama.   And cry,  Oh Krsna please help me I wat to be Your servant in any way you want me to be.   Please make me an atom of dust at Your Lotus feet.
            • Thank You Jagadatma Das

Nice but i have no contact with krishna devotee

by grace of Krishna soon i will get contact of devotee to hear about him i hope

I wish to reach krishna lokha and to see and serve krishna there.

Please bless me

Thank you

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhu!

Soul is a minute particle of Krishna Himself. Krishna's body is made of Eternity, Knowledge and Bliss. we are qualitatively same with God but quantitatively very small. our material body is made of 5 material - temporary elements: ether, air, fire, water, earth. (to understand this helps Cantos from Srimad Bhagavatam about Lord Rishabhadev)  our swarupa - spiritual form is almost there, we never have been created. Krishna enters even into that soul. Paramatma - 4 handed form of God is in our body close to our soul but Krishna in His eternal form of Shyamasundar within every soul. at this time our soul has its form but it is very small, when we practice KC and reach the Spiritual World our form will be fully manifested.

This reply was deleted.