Soul_and_relations

Hare Krishna.....

Whatever relationships we find in the material world are classified  bodily realtionships.It is to be known as soul has no any relationships or all relations in this material world are temporary .As soul has  only eternal relationships with  Shri krishna ,we are all also fragmental part of krishna.So why there is no soul to soul eternal relationships exits between two jivas???.............................

haribol....jay radhe radhe....

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very true bhaktin mataji

Hare krishna

• hare krishna 

i like very much your words

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Yes there are relation between soul and soul BUT that is of Guru and Sisya(disciple) and Sakhya(friendship). One soul who is in knowledge of Krishna and a perfect devotee He/she teaches other soul how to serve Krishna in perfect way. So all the souls work together in Vaikuntha to increase enjoyment of Krishna In turn Krishna gives pleasure to all the souls. The  same thing what we see in temple like all the devotees performing work together for the pleasure of Krishna and inturns become blissful together .The same thing happens in Vaikuntha also. So souls relation is of association working together to increase Krishna's enjoyment.

Your aspiring servant

Hari bol

• Sudipta Prabhu jee.

Hari Bol!

Sometimes you write good stuff, wish you had control over other elements.

Your servant,

Sharanagat

This reply was deleted.