Replies

• paranormal?

• Hare Krishna rashmi Mataji ...I am chanting 16 rounds regularly but not able to hear attentively.
    • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

If you are able to chant 16 rounds everyday, you should attempt to chant attentively. For that, you have to train your mind. If you tell your mind, I will chant 16 rounds attentively, it will revolt and you will already lose the battle. You have to say to yourself at the beginning of chanting everyday - I love chanting, this is my chance to chant and to chat with Krsna. Then whne you start chanting, tell your mind, I want to hear the maha mantra once attentively. It will immediately comply. Then tell your mind the same thing once more. Like this, you train your mind to focus on the chanting.

You also have to ensure that there are no distractions - you have to choose time and place so that you are able to chant attentively without distractions.

You seem to be disturbed, and you are not sharing the reason for the disturbance. Please take immediate help from someone you can trust mataji or go to a doctor who you think can help you. Take support from friends and family.

Best of luck,

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

Pls start chanting 16 rounds of mahamantra immediately. PLs try to be as attentive as possible. Follow all 4 regulative principles.

Everything will be fine.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• nothing can harm you.............have belief on krishna!!!!!!firm belief

• Hare Krishna Vaishali Mataji!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Mataji, you didn't ask specific question how the issues were bothering you. Without knowing I would simply like to tell you that complete surrendering to Krishna can give you peace in this material world as well as spiritual development what Krishna confirms in the following verse of Bhagavad Gita:

BG 18.66: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

Please ask specific questions so that devotees can respond and provide you guidance.

You insignificant servant,

Amal  

• PAMHO amal prabhuji ..Agtsp ..you have given master solution to all material problems..hare krishna
This reply was deleted.