Please accept my humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada,
Below I want to know,
1. Should I follow any mantra before chanting Hare Krsna Mahamantra?
I first chant The Pancha Tattva mantra once, then start MahaMantra, i.e,
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna
Krishna, Krishna, Hare, Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama
Rama, Rama, Hare, Hare
Is that correct?
2. Should I chant any Mantra at the end of the Mahamantra?
3. Inside my BeadBag The Japa Mala touches my middle,ring and little finger. Is that Ok?
4. I think of Sri Krishna's deity when I chant Mahamantra. Sometimes I close my eyes, sometimes I open it. Is that Ok?
5. Is it mandatory to chant before Krisna's Deity for the first 16 rounds? Sometimes I chant in an empty room where no Krishna's Deity is there? Is that OK?
6. Is that a Big Sin to cross the Krishna Bead after completion of the current round? If it is done mistakenly then is it a sin?
7. I feel trouble to do in a smooth way when I chant in the reverse order in the Japa Mala. i.e, when my thumb push the bead upward. What to do?
The above picture seems OK for me. no trouble. But reverse one is giving me trouble inside the bag when chanting.
8. Why Advanced devotee take lesser time to complete 1 round chanting of Mahamantra? I heard they take about 7-8 minutes, whereas for me it is about 13 minutes.
9. Can I chant the Holy Mahamantra in the morning (say at 7 am) without taking BATH?
Point-wise reply would be good for me to better understand.