shirdi SAI BABA's existence

hare krishna to one n all.

before starting i would bow to the lotus feet of the ALMIGHTY.

dear devotees,

i am a student  studying at jaipur. its just  7 weeks ago when i started going to the akshya patra organisation to attend the sessions of SOS.

i am learning a lot many good things from there.

before going there i was and still worshiping SHIRDI's SAI BABA. its through His blessings on us by which my family lives peacefully and in a life worth living.

i am not exaggerating Him. i am simply saying truth.

what i actually want to ask and discuss over here is:

1) is it good and correct enough to stop His preachings which i have been doing ? is it correct to forget what all He has done for my family, and  just go only for KRISHNA MAHA MANTRA CHANTING?

i am no one to say anything about the LORD KRISHNA. He is the Supreme of all.

But SHIRDI SAI BABA was HIS incarnation as being told to me by my elders.

Don't you people think i will get greedy and will actually betray Sai baba if i stop his prayers.

2) LORD SAI BABA never said that people should worship Him ..... it was by the miracles which He did in all over His life. He knew BHAGVATA GITA, VEDAS, QURAN, BIBLE at a very early age of His life. He spread the message of Humanity and celebrated all the festivles.

He lead a very simple life wearing only a kafni(a white jhoola). 

Isn't He the incarnation of the Supreme LORD KRISHNA HIMSELF.

HARE KRISHNA,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Society usually follows the Rat race concept. People just starts following someone without any rational basis, understanding or any sastric evidence. There are so many so called man made God in today's society. In today's society there is a big misconception that Sai Baba was one of the God. I am sorry to say but blind faith cannot lead to perfection of this human form of life. Let us follow in the footsteps of our acharyas and understand the philosophy on the basis of Guru, Sadhu & Sastra.

Not to offend anyone but just trying to represent the message as instructed under Gaudiya Vaishnavism.

• i agree that there are no written evidences of LORD SAI BABA in the shashtras....

But i m just focusing on the fact ,what all He did in His ... His teachings..... His message of "faith" and "patience"... His Leelas to be present at many places at one moment....

i am not saying anything from my own mind,,,,

these were told  [ and written in SHRI SAI SACCHARITRA(hemand pant),] by the people  who had actually spend their life with BABA Himself , and experienced the infinite  miracles in those years.

we can neither challenge nor deny His presence as a Godhead itself..

Hare Krishna.. 

• It is very categorically clear that performance of miracles does not make a person God. The description of god's features and activities are endowed in the vedic literatures & this Hemand pant he is not authority on the Vedas so how can this SHRI SAI SACCHARITRA be a genuine vedic literature. I dont want to challenge anything but simply trying to establish the truth on the basis of vedic evidences that he is not God. Vedas are not meant by some mundane scholars or some philosopher (It is written by Vyasa deva himself, who is one of the incarnation of Lord Vishnu himself).

Nothing is dependent on some blind faith or some sentimental approach to vedic philosophy. We are simply supposed to follow in the footsteps of the acharyas who are connected to bonafide parampara of disciplic succession.

• bravo.I liked that explanation

hari hari bool

• Hare krsna prabhuji, dandavat,

when we chant Hare Krsna Mahamantra sincerely then Lord Krishna Himself reveals everything and unfolds many truths in life. so jst have faith in the holy name

haribol.

• Volunteer
      2543663066?profile=original

HareKrishna, Aishwarya

It is always recommended that one must speak on the bases of SADHU, GURU & SHASTRA. One can share his/her realization with others but when time comes for giving judgement than it must come from above three authorities.

Read more : Spiritual Quest
    •  

hare krishna aishwarya ji..

thanks for your reply.

you have not hurted me, infact taken me out of a delusion.

i totally agree with you..

but i see LORD SAI BABA's image in all the gods,,, i consider Him personally my everything .

He is all...

• hare krishna prabhuji,

it was my pleasure..when i was introduced to Lord Krishna in iskcon i strted finding everythng related to him(his pastimes, gita )..but when i took a book of Prabhupadji and read it..it increased my vision and i strted respecting him more..and now if m nt making any mistake,, i see prabhupadji present between myself and Lord..he is the one who connects me to lord..so i also see prabhupadji in all images of lord Krihsna who is spiritual master of millions and has changed my and many lives..

other devotees might better comment than me but i jst shared my experience... 

haribol.....

• Hare Krishna Sapan ji,

I do not want to hurt your feelings but truth is that miracles does not make someone God.

Sai Baba was definitely a yogi or peer baba.But saying someone Supreme personality of Godhead is a great offence against the God. There are no proofs of his being God. If some magic can make anyone God then Yogesh Sarkar in UTV is doing better magic. We cannot accept him as God because we know he is professional magician.

You have been told by elders that Sai Baba was an incarnation of Lord Krishna. What is the proof? Did he claim it? Even our elders have not read any authentic scriptures. They are following what their mind says. Why do people visit Sai baba's temple.. because they feel their diseases will get cured, they will get material wealth.

Nobody goes there for Krishna Bhakti which is the actual goal of life as per all the authetic Vedic scriptures.

You are telling that he knew bhagavad gita , Quran etc ... The one who know Bhagavad Gita properly declares boldly and believe fully that Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead. No one can be equal to Him.

Quran says if someone is God then ask Him to create a living FLY.. it is not possible for magicians to create LIFE. I am not denying his capability to cure people. These are sidhis. Many people can acquire it(obviously not like us) but it is not a very big quality to possess these siddhis.

But still it is your free will to worship him or not. When actually Krishna does not stop anyone from doing so then who am I to say anything.

But Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

So you won't be greedy actually but will be accepting the truth.

Also if you believe that Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead then why not worhip Him only... why to worship His so called incarnations whose proof of being God is still in question...

Even if he is Krishna(though not possible) then also if you worship Krishna then He will fogive you :).

Keep attending Secrets of success..for real success...

Hare Krishna

• hare krishna amit kapoor ji,

thanks for making a concern to this discussion.

i respect krishna, i know what He is... He is the supreme.

what Lord Sai Baba did was not simply miracles which could be performed by normal yogis even. its not magic either. He lived a very unmaterialistic life living in Dwarka Mai (a masjid) He asked foe "BIKSHA", which he never ate, rather gave to the poor & needy, hungry animals, etc. there were many people who cursed and planned many conspiracies against Him. He even blessed them.

He did not started any new religion , rather brought closeness among the people of all the religions.

we were not there in the times of Lord Krishna or Lord Ram (respective yugas), But Sai Baba Has appeared just a few 100 something years back. People who actually spent their time with Him did live till late 70s and early 80s.

thus we get to know the actual scene what all Baba did directly from their experiences which they had with BABA Himself.  

With the prior permission of Lord Sai Baba two great books were written.

1) Shri Sai Saccharitra by Govind Rao Dabolkar (hemand pant) ; a biography of Baba

2)shirdi  Diary by Ganesh ji Thakur

both of these books have the true incidences written as they were. He not only cured people, but was at hundreds of places at one time while sitting  in Dwarka Mai. 

He had spread the message of brotherhood. In His whole tenure , He regularly says, "SABKA MALIK EK",  that God Is One.

He never said that people should say prayers and perform aarties for Him.

the main reason why  people, consider Him to be the Supreme itself, because, He Himself gave the Holy Darshan to all the bhakts who came to Him.  Krishna bhakts  saw Krishna in Him. Shiv bhakts saw Shivji in Him, and this was with all the people who had true faith in any God.. He was the One in whom , people could find their Guru, their Vithalla, their Allah and all the Gods of respective religions and caste.

Sai's grace is not confined to persons of any particular sect caste, religion or nation. Baba wants Nishta (Profound Faith) in Him and Saburi (Patience coupled with Courage) on the part of His devotees. These two qualities only make them eligible to earn His Grace and that Grace is the life force, the ever lasting force and the effulgent fire that brightens their lives. This is the only interpretation to God. Sai answers every devotee and gives solace to everyone who looks to Him. He is God, Bhagawaan and Allah and has proved it beyond doubt. It is beyond our intelligence and knowledge to test Sai's mighty powers and supremacy.

i fully agree with you that, We should not be influenced by the magic spell of trickster and magicians. Some people do  perform certain tricks by their worship on evil forces and attain satanical powers. We cannot call them God or God's Incarnations. The readers may well note that the amazin miracles that Sri Sainath exhibited, are all for the sake of helping His children and devotees who are in distress. They are not done for the sake of living, fame, wealth or achieving any other material benefits. They are done without  selfishness. Baba never looked at the wonderful super natural powers, endowed  by the grace of His Guru, for nearly 40 years. 

There are lot many things which prove that He is the Almighty. to praise Him more seems like taking a lamp in front of the sun . just like sun is there and needs no fact to prove its existence, similarly, is the case of Lord Sai baba. 

i am talking of Shirdi's Sai Baba, and not sathya sai baba of the modern world.

Sorry to say, but people just initially went to him to get material benefits, but later on they realized who HE was...

also knowing all the prayers of the religion , brings Him to the category of Godhead only. Had He been a common man, it wouldn't have been possible even. 

i love Krishna too. have started chanting as well. but  i can't stop His prayers..

sorry if i had been a little exaggerated.

hare krishna prabhu..

This reply was deleted.