Sex in grhasta ashram. yes/no when/why. please help

hi, my fiance made some previous posts about chastity, sex in the dham, etc. im posting on her account to raise a topic. we all know and have heard that sex in the ghrasta ashram is for procreation only. or perhaps ideally. this point to me is muddled. we accept the ghrasta ashram because we cant hack it for life as brahmacaris. ive heard plenty of times by plenty of people that if you can sustain the sex desire, grhasta ashram can be skipped in life. but if we cant do it we enter grhasta ashram, and we are expected to only have sex for procreation. but then theres the argument of keeping your wife pleased. if your wife isnt pleased, she will leave you. plain as rain. ive seen many times couples try to be iskcon proper grhastas and their marriage fall apart. either that or they simply succumb to sex life. i guess my question is when outside the boundries of procreation can a husband and wife have sex. im sure many will say never but ive also heard otherwise (such as my example of a proper husband keeping his wife pleased aka having sex with her time to time, preferably without the loss of semen, but thats somewhat off topic). please discuss, im very open minded and am honestly looking for the right answer

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies

This reply was deleted.