Ritvik

Hare Krishna,

What is this Ritvik ideology within ISKCON? The place where I am residing has one ISKCON temple and another under Ritvik parampara? Which path is approp[riate? Please throw light on this and remove the confusion from my mind.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna,

Thank you all devotees for guiding me on the right path. I am firm on going only to ISKCON Temples. It is just that I wished to distinguish between the bonafide and non.

Now, that I am moving to Bengaluru..I heard of the known ISKCON Temple to be ritvik.Would like devotees to suggest bonafide ISKCON temple there for association.

Also,can I get to know, how are the Ritwiks not following scriptures? This is merely for my awareness.

Thank you once again.

Haribol.

• Hare Krishna

In Bangalore, ISKCON Whitefields is the authorised temple, the another one is ritvik, be safe as Bangalore is headquarters for one of the ritvik sects.

Hare Krishna

Your servant 

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

It would be better to use chat or personal message with HG RR Mataji or E-counselling to get more knowledge about this topic. Forum discussion is unsuitable and will be unuseful for your purpose. 

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.