Replies

•  Hare Krishna,

Good article.

But still see the two sides.

1 only 'healthy'(spiritual) people forbids and wave with the instructions of Gog/Krishna. Wich I completely understand.

2 people who are in very state of missery , healthy people never ever can understand. Terminal ill ones and others who mentally or physically are on their max.

For thoose religious people always preach, keep on going and deal with the pain, you will get there. A bit sarcastic or for the ones in pain very very hurtfull. Speaking of non-violence...

For thoose who still are against euthanasia or suïcide;

are you fully aware what is terminal ill, do you know how pain feels and only can just breath and not move or in bed 24/7 or mentally exhausted? It takes a lot of guts to end life. It is not just like you kill yourself just in an instant.There are also people who like to get you death under various reasons think of a rapist or murderer or ex convicted or other gender/thinking person (bad regimes where people are murdered because political reasons) 

For all thoose the purana's or religion as a whole sounds like a big middle finger to their suffering. So YES if you are paralized or in any difficulty to live like 'normal' people who can walk and talk and work, have a good life, thoose people who are in pain; it is all your fault! Your previous or this life's fault, so suck it up!! That is what I read in all the articles about suïcide prevention the religious way. Sorry, but no sorry. I have very very much respect if devotees are willing to visit and care for a person who is in pain; mentally or physiacally. Take a bit of burden by helping out in any possible way to make life a bit more Krishna. Instead of what all thoose people write in articlees like these; disgusting, but very informative and just. But not material social correct, spiritual/hindu correct YES 100% YES! 

See what I did here?Think twice and know both sides! I knew a lot of suïcide people and helped many by just talk, shopping, do laundry and so on, besides chanting! You can't just go to them and say;"Hey do not kill yourself, you will be a ghost!" As if they are not aware killing yourself is a difficulty, they not choose it like buying a culliflour on a midsummer day you know! So annoying!

Hare Krishna! 

• I find devotees of krishna are the worse when it comes to compassion. They are always seems to be in preaching mode. If I never read Prabhupada Gita i would never even bother talking to krishna devotees. I find them very heartless usually or not very friendly. A little bit 2-faced they only seem to think about how to preach to some person .. person A or B. No humanity, even a pure devotee i read said anybody who kills themseleves is a karmi ! But the brutal truth is his right. If you do take your own life for whatever reason its your own karma that is taking you to that point. Hence your a karmi lol. Truth hurts. 

This reply was deleted.