Replies

• Thank you for your answer. You're right, if one is sincere would avoid making show of it. I just asked because he WAS ALONE when this happen. I was wondering if this can be spiritual emotion that leads the soul for chanting more or something like that, like a sort of revelation of the soul.
    Anybody can cry for anything, but remember not only lord Chaitanya, but also Maria.Magdalena who cried for Jesus, like you said, being prostitute, but she was a devotee.
  • Yes you can give this holy water to kitties and plants. I have 2 bottles of Ganga water plus 1008 tirthas in one in my refrigerator. I put this water on the foreheads of my elderly patients at work.  I have always given this kind of water to drink to my elderly cats. I have a small plant outside and I sometimes give it Ganga water from time to time. I sometimes see "bugs" who are on the ground dying and so I will drop a few drops of Ganga water on them too.

• That devotee was alone when this happen... what does it mean then? He doesnt act that in public, he is serious
This reply was deleted.