regarding indiabbt.com

harekrishna dear devotees

i need your help recently i placed an order of books from indiabbt.com of worth rs 529.66 as their is no iskcon teple near by ...my payment for the order is done 100% but the problem is my order is not yet confirmed because when i made payment from online banking after the payment was done when the page redirects to the indiabbt.com site my pc suddenly got shutdown due to some technical problem ....i also tried to contact indiabbt through phn no but i could not connect to them i have mailed them but but i have not recived any reply yet so plz guide if you can

ys

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My email id sudeshdeshmukhchandra@gmail.com
  • and also tell me prabhu how to buy products that is dvds online from your site www.HareKrishnaMedia.com pls guide
    • Sevak

plz provide me your email id, i will send you all the necessary details.

• hare krishna madhava das prabhu

but how to contact you prabu more than one week is over but still dint got any reply from them the matter is not abt money but as i am a student and am not earning money what ever i get i get from my parents ...if i would be the earner i would have not have given much efforts in investigating ....

ys

• Sevak

Pranam

Jai Srila Prabhupada

Send me your payment details and order details via email to me, on madhava.bvks@gmail.com

Jai Srila Prabhupada

• Sevak

Hare Krishna

Wait for 2-3 days, bank may return your money, it happened with me. If not then you contact me i will forward to thier manager.

Madhava Das
    www.HareKrishnaMedia.com

This reply was deleted.