Question about the term; "I am"

Haribol,

Dear devotees, 

Recently the question came in mind of the importance of ; "I and I am".

In the Gita "I" is reffered to selfish or vals ego am I right?

But the but thing; why is I or I am so wrong? As individual jiva gradually you do not excist at all is my endconclusion. Or am I wrong?

In the end state as on Vaikuntha planets you have a eternal relation of service to Krishna. is read everywhere. But discuss with me what kind of relation it is and most important what role of fulfilliment it will be? 

As false ego or say self/own interpertation /creativity or say identity is taboo. As material embodied jiva you and I excist. You do service in this way I that way. I do things slightly different than you. But at Vaikuntha the creative mind guided by the three modes of nature and all it's combinations does not excist. So are all jiva's than mindless or total like robots, all the same?

You need to learn in the material world all the principles, be aware of all the things in scriptures do's and dont's yes. So if completly acting in mind, body and hearth live by the rules 100% you could say you live like a robotic jiva no free interpretation of how do or say things. No errors of the material world. 

As example; now I hear if at lexions people pronounce or do programs on many different ways. Each and every temple/houseprogram is different. Why? we all have our own way to do things. 

The parampara/Prabhupada set standards yes, but even he made them, his folowwers create different excuses. Like use east, soy or canned / frozen food. Do have prasadam before kirtan and lexcions or many other things.

So core of the matter;

How does Vaikuntha mood look like? Robotic mode where every jiva act the same and according to scriptures and rules move and say the same? Individualism is than forbidden I suppose. 

Please discuss and post where you found your reactions, in Gita, Bahagatam or Purana's or even other authorized scriptures. This might help not only me but millions of others!

Hare Krishna!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Hare Krishna!

• Good point!

Hare Krishna

• i think you know what your not qualified means.

Why the hell do people think they are devotees? thats the main problem. Or the only problem. So you chant 16 rounds and follow some principles but the need for sence gratification remains (this is said by Krishna Himself in the Bhagavad gita), This level is just ego rubbing its not bhakti. Read Prabhupada books he mentions it several times that its vaidhi-bhakti meaning its the START only, It causes only ego in the start. Dont read gita trying to get some verses. Did Krishna speak gita in quotation? No He didnt its a gradual song. You need to read it fully chapter by chapter, When you get to the verse try to learn the truth by approroaching a spiritual master and understand the context while fully reading the verses before hand then your gettng somewhere in life. I hate when devotees here or anywhere say READ the purports by Prabhupada. ? like we dont already? Who are  you ? did you read it? The only result of 16 or 1 million rounds per day is ego.... the real result if assocaition of pure devotee. You ever read Bhagavatam ? Krishna ONLY likes pure deovtees like arjuna etc. You really think you can become a devotee by chanting hare krishna? You need to serve His (krishna) devotee Not by chanting hare krishna But by Loving TO CHANT hare krishna. You need to love God. You know you love god a little when you talk to Him like you own Him. But still you need His devotees mercy (just try to learn the truth, the pure devotee can IMPART knowledge) that knowledge is how to love Krishna only. 

This reply was deleted.