Qualities

what is dreaming about krsna,devotees,esteem personalities in the spiritual field,seeking their blessings in dreams,having a high estimational level,most of thm time tht 1 says cums 2 b true,dreaming abt past,present,future of anyone,somone tht the person might nt even knw..krsna saving u frm each difficulty in a way or the other,having visions,having experiences lik sometimes reealising oneslf 2 b Prahlad maharaj,meera 4 a moment..experiencing an event just as thm..most of times whtever one says bcums true..coincidentally one does abhishek of krsna without knwing its abhishek n veil the deities without knowing even tht ths shud b done in iskon..n even seeing the light frm a deity wen @ tht time @ nite their was no light @all any whr n even smelling chandan wen there was no chandan @all in tht house..wat is all these 2 b refered as?????

26421_379584281185_198227841185_4403707_4493931_n.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• jai shri krishna

dearest mataji

Krishna gives us vision when our mind is in conjunction with him.

There nothing to surprise . Just be devoted to Krishna.

May lord Krishna bless U to serve him as ur husband.

shivendra

• thnksss 2 clear my doubts haribol jay jay
  • pranam kajalji,

thank u for putting forward these questions which have arised in my mind too.

i really would like to know the answer too.

• Volunteer
      Dear Devotees Hare Krsna,  It is very good to think of Krsna.  His beauty is so wonderful.  Also His devotees are very beautiful too.   Dreaming of Krsna and is devotees is always auspicious.  You are very fortunate.  In a previous life you must have done devotional service.  So many things  you've forgotten you may get some memory in a dream or a vision.  A vision is more powerful.  You might think it was just imagination but it may be a message  to you.  At any moment Krsna may appear before us.  Yet even if I see Him will I be able to completely surrender to Him.  Seeing Him is not so important as loving Him.  As serving His devotees.  Krsna was seen by so many people when He was personally present 5000 years ago.  But not many saw Him with eyes of devotion filled with love.  Lets all try to develop that love by hearing about the residents of Vrndavan and the great devottes like Prahlad and Druhva Maharaja.  They saw Krsna everywhere.
  • Hare krishna 

Dandvat Pranam mata ji

Pamho

Thanks for sharing your realisation, May lord krishna and all vaishnav bless u lot, mata ji

i m trying to understand your exact question but i could't find out which r exact  but try to put my thoughts.

mata ji this spiritual knowledge/Experience are not be understandable in such a time or period indeed it learn by our self practice for supreme truth simply we can say that all things which  are according to  devotion(Bhakti) that al are acceptable in Spiritual Life and else all things which are create obstacle/delusions/hampered  in devotion (Bhakti) are all prohibited.

Dreaming of krishna is very fortunate in devotion mata ji but it should be comes with conscious for supreme truth  (we r not here for bodily enjoyment ) not with any egoism and delusion like feel himself Prahalad and Meera.

Please forgive me if there is any mistake

Your Servant 

Ravi Dewangan

Hari Bol!

This reply was deleted.