PLEASE CLEAR MY DOUBT

Hare krishna ....I have  read in the book-"easy journey to other planets" by srila prabhupada.there it is written dat matter is destructible.but i have learnt some chemistry book that-matter can nevr be creatd and can nevr be destroyed.can any one pls dscribe the matter?..haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All glories to Srila Phaphupada..

I have read the previous comments and I am happy to see the spiritual ideas. I would be happy to try to give a small scientific explanation to this.

I am an engineering student at the University of Nottingham and one thing I have learned from the teachings of Srila Phaphupada is is that he might not have studied physics for long but all his statements can be explained by using the basic laws of physics.

Incomplete knowledge is dangerous. Matter can never be created nor be destroyed. Are you right? May be. I believe you must have heard of Einstein's mass-energy equation(E=mc2) across time. This states that energy is equal to mass of the matter(or material, atom, compound, solution,etc) destroyed or created times the speed of light to the square. It implies that from matter, you can get energy and from energy you can obtain matter.

This is one of the simplest laws I can use to explain this to you. But if you still have doubts on this matter, you can always ask a nuclear engineer. He will be able to explain it to you in a more appropriate way and also prove it to you using mathematical analogies.

Hope this meets you well.

Have a nice day and continue reading Srila Prabhupada's teachings.

Haribol

• hare krishna pji..

please accept my humble obeisances

all glories to srila prabhupada

science is completely based on imperfect senses....many things written in material books are wrong because as i said earlier that it is written by someone with imperfect senses...just take the example of a car....it is also matter right?so how can they say that it is not created...it is created for sure...created through the presence of some spirit....isn't dat so?

and regarding the book "easy journey to other planets" let me tell you that it is an authoritative book because it is written by his divine grace a.c. bhaktivedanta swami srila prabhupada(an empowered representative of lord krishna)...

hope i am able to clear your doubts....

pamho

if it is not yet clear then please revert back...i will try to clear it out more specifically...

• HARE KRISHNA..DANDVAT ..THANKS TO ALL MATAJI AND PRABHUJI FOR HELPING ME.
  • Dandvat mata ji

matter is destructible and also reconstruct , matter is energy of krishna and this energy is variable ( Red B.G 7.4)"separated material energies of krishna" ,  separated means detached, detached means one forms to another forms it continues going in all matter so its can be call variation.

matter is comes and gone by real entity (krishna) our impure sense cant see this variations and we attracted this variations this is maya , but who entirely knows science of krishna understand that things is energy of krishna.

Your Servant 

Raghupati Raghav Da

• Raghupati Raghav Das

is written that is right

i can add more

that is

there is three tatva

distroye is in the hand of shiva

origin from brahma

and maintances is by vishnu

Krishna is all enjoyer

• All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Dandvat Avijit Prabhu

All matter is Destroyed and Created by krishna 

Bhagvad Geeta Chp. 9 Verse 7 

sarva-bhutani kaunteya 
    prakrtim yanti mamikam 
    kalpa-ksaye punas tani 
    kalpadau visrjamy aham

Meaning:-O son of Kunti, at the end of the millennium every material manifestation enters into My nature, and at the beginning of another millennium, by My potency I again create.

No need to more understanding  that things are how comes, how beings even we all know krishna is ultimate reason of being ( Srvakarankarnam) simply trust on krishna and chant his holy name u will automatically  understand 

Your Servant 

Raghupati Raghav Da

• u r right prji

what ever u said that is right

hare bol

• one more thing the theory u r telling is"MASS can neither be created nor destroyed but can be converted from one form to other" hari bol and forgive me if i have written anything in some aggressive way
  • hare krishna....

LOOK meaning of destructed as given by shrila prabupad is different from destroying matter as u r considering... lets take an example of a glass it is a matter as recognized by science if you break it it will be destructed but the matter is still there...so its not destroyed but destructed. so here what shrila prabhupad is saying is that destruction means that something has been converted to some unuseful form from a useful form.....

• Hare Krishna prabhu,

In science books i have read Energy can neither be created nor destroyed and NOT THAT MATTER CAN NEVER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED. Please let me know if you read the same.

Thanks and Regards

Amit Kapoor

This reply was deleted.