Replies

• Hare Krishna, PAMHO,

1. A- Association:  साधू तथा भक्त-जनों का सत्संग | भगवद्भक्त के साथ क्षण-भर की संगति के मूल्य की तुलना न तो स्वर्ग-प्राप्ति से ना भौतिक बंधन की मुक्ति से की जा सकती है | रामचरितमानस में लंकिनी नाम की राक्षसी जब हनुमानजी के मारने  से व्याकुल हों जाती हे तो उन्हें पहचान कर कहती हें; मोक्ष तथा स्वर्ग के सभी सुखो को यदि तराजू के एक पलड़े में रख दिया जाये तो भी वह उस सुख के बराबर नहीं हो सकता जो लव (क्षण) मात्र के सत्संग से होता है | भक्त-जनों का सत्संग सतत होना चाहिये | साधू-संग साधू-संग सर्व-शास्त्रे कहे, लव-मात्र साधू-संग सर्व-सिद्धि होय (C.C.Madhya Leela 22.54) | एक क्षण की भी शुद्ध भक्त की संगति के सामने स्वर्गलोक जाने अथवा पूर्ण मोक्ष पा कर ब्रह्म्तेज में मिलने की कोई तुलना नहीं की जा सकती है |

भगवान कृष्ण कुरुक्षेत्र में मुनियों की सभा में कहतें हैं: जलमय तीर्थ स्थान तथा मिट्टी व पत्थर के अर्चाविग्रह किसी को दीर्घकाल के बाद ही पवित्र कर सकते हैं किन्तु साधुजन दर्शन मात्र से ही पवित्र कर देते हैं (S.B.10.84.11) | मनुष्य मंदिर के अर्चाविग्रहों, तीर्थस्थलों तथा पवित्र नदियों के दर्शन,स्पर्श तथा पूजन से धीरे धीरे शुद्ध बन सकता है किन्तु महान मुनियों की कृपादृष्टि प्राप्त करने मात्र से उसे तत्काल वही फल प्राप्त हो सकता है (S.B.10.86.52) |

उन्नत भक्तों की संगति मात्र से पूर्ण ज्ञान प्राप्त कर सांसारिक मोहों को छिन्न-भिन्न किया जा सकता है | भक्तों की संगति से ही श्रवण तथा कीर्तन द्वारा भगवान की सेवा में अनुरुक्त हुआ जा सकता है | इस प्रकार सुप्त कृष्णभावनामृत को जागृत कर व इसके अनुशीलन द्वारा इसी जीवन में परम-धाम को वापस जाया जा सकता है (S.B.5.12.16) | जब तक मनुष्य परम भक्तों के चरण-कमलों की उपासना नहीं करता, तब तक उसे माया परास्त करती रहेगी और उसकी बुद्धि मोहग्रस्त बनी रहेगी (S.B.5.3.14) | शरीर को त्याग कर मरने वाले जीवों के लिए सर्वश्रेष्ठ वर तो शुद्ध भक्तों की संगति है (S.B.4.30.34) | भक्त की संगति करने से कृष्ण-भक्ति में श्रद्धा जागृत होती है | शुद्ध भक्त की कृपा बिना किसी को भक्ति-पद प्राप्त नहीं हो सकता (C.C.Madhya Leela 22.51) | जब अपने पुण्य कर्मो के फलित होने पर मनुष्य को शुद्ध भक्तों की संगति का अवसर प्राप्त होता है तभी उसके अज्ञानरूपी बंधन की ग्रंथि, जो उसके नाना प्रकार के सकाम कर्मो के कारण जकड़े रहती है, कट पाती हैं (S.B.5.19.20) |  जब व्यक्ति सूर्य के समक्ष होता है तो अंधकार नही रह पाता | उसी तरह जब व्यक्ति ऐसे साधु या भक्त की संगति में रहता है, जो पूर्णतया दृढ तथा भगवान के शरणागत होता है, तो उसका भव-बन्धन छूट जाता है (S.B.10.10.41) |  

शिवजी: संयोग से भी यदि कोई क्षण भर के लिए भक्त की संगति पा जाता है, तो उसे कर्म और ज्ञान के फलों  का तनिक भी आकर्षण नहीं रह जाता | अतः आप मुझे अपने भक्तों की संगति का आशीर्वाद दे, क्योंकि आपके चरण-कमलों की पूजा करने से वे पूर्णतया शुद्ध हो चुके हैं  (S.B.4.24.57-58) |

ध्रुव महाराज: हे अनंत भगवान, मुझे उन महान भक्तों की संगति दे जिनके हृदय भौतिक कल्मष से रहित है तथा जो आपकी दिव्य प्रेमा-भक्ति में निरंतर लगे रहते हैं (S.B.4.9.11)|

Hare Krishna

• Temple Darshan, pilgrimage, taking prashad and all seva is so very important, and now reading these replies I value association so much! Life is very sad without it! Devotion is so wonderful with it! Jai jai and victory and blessings found in Association with devotees!
  • but does it apply everytime prabhu! like i'm living in another city and my parents are visiting me. They want to see a BIG FAMOUS VISHNU temple here and several others are here. It's obvious that I'll go there with them and take Darshan with full mind & soul. What should I do now in this case... ???

--

ur servant. 

girish

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Girish Prabhu,

PAMHO.

By all means, pls go and visit the temple with your parents. You may try to have prasadam there itself, something that temple must be selling. It is definitely better to visit temples rathar than malls, what people do today.

It would be a good idea if you find out the story of that temple - what is the significance of those deities, who all (among devotees) have visited that place before, what is the significance of that temple, any history attached to it and discuss with your parents on your way there or whne you reach there. Normally, google has a lot of information on most temples. Otherwise, you may ask the local priest of that temple when you are visiting. You will appreciate that temple more and the shravanam aspect will be taken care of. If your mother knows and is willing, you can maybe do some bhajans on your way there or when you are in the temple. kirtanam taken care of. Vishnu smaranam anyways you will do. Prasadam also we discussed.

Then its ok. You can visit and do all these things.

By all means - go. Dont think whats the point of going - by going youare doing one aspect at least.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

PAMHO & AGTSP!

Please see the below reference from Krishna Book, Ch 84 -

"Kṛṣṇa continued, "One cannot purify himself by traveling to holy places of pilgrimage and taking bath there or by seeing the Deities in the temples. But if one happens to meet a great devotee, a mahātmā who is representative of the Personality of Godhead, one becomes immediately purified. In order to become purified, there is the injunction to worship the fire, the sun, the moon, the earth, the water, the air, the sky and the mind. By worshiping all the elements and their predominating deities, one can become free from the influence of envy, but all the sins of an envious person can be nullified immediately simply by serving a great soul. My dear revered sages and respectable kings, you can take it from Me that a person who accepts this material body made of three elements--mucus, bile and air--as his own self, who considers his family and relatives as his own, and who accepts material things as worshipable, or who visits holy places of pilgrimage just to take a bath there, but never associates with great personalities, sages and mahātmās--such a person, even in the form of a human being, is nothing but an animal, like an ass."

Trust the above will answer your query.

ys

Taruna Chandorkar

krsna -- Lord Krsna -- Sanskrit Dictionary
    krsna -- Lord Krsna
This reply was deleted.