Hare Krishna,

AGTSP. It is a strange occurence, but may be it was according to Srimad Bhagwatam. The baby before birth in the womb can hear vedic mantras. As I regularly chant 'Nrsimha Kavacha' to my wife who is pregnant, she feels the kick of the baby always during this. The baby remains normal during the day time but when I chant Nrsimha Kavacha he starts kicking.

Even when yesterday my wife left for her mothers place for the 3rd trimester, I have recorded my Nrsimha Kavacha in iPhone and gave it to my wife to listen to it. Strange that whenever she plays it the baby starts kicking her.

So true is Krishna's mercy on every one.

Hari Bola.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna

PAMHO AGTSP AGTSGSG

Would you please share with me a link to download narsimha kavach sung by Srila Prabhupada?

YS, Akshay

• even though it is very hard to believe.....but mercy of lord Nrisimha can be in any form.

May lord Nrisimha who ripped apart the demon Hiranyakasyapu like a wasp, accept me as his most fallen servant....praying for His kind mercy.

your aspiring servant

• Why its hard to believe Ayush Prabhu. Even in Bhagwadam its mentioned the child in the ovary will can understand sanskrit language. To be honest I am a neophyte and struggling to be spiritual. But when u chant with full devotion and faith u will see this. Even I request KC Mataji's to share experience when they chanted Nrusimha Kavacha, while they were pregnant.

Hari Bola.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Hare Krishna...Pranam.....it is very true...Even when i was pregnant i used to recite Nrshimha kavacam daily and my daughter will be moving a lot....other times, she was quite calm.....Nrshimha kavacam is really very powerful...So, your baby is going to be a nice Nrshimha devotee like Prahlad Maharaj....All the very best to both of you......

JAI JAGANNATH

This reply was deleted.