You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!
Name / Initiated name
Daily number of rounds of Hare Krishna mahamantra.
When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?
parents are devotees
Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.
Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.
The whole and soul mission of my life is to become the dust of lotus feet of Srila prabhupada & for this I prays to Lordships to not allow me to deviate from Krishna consciousness.
What are your expectations from this community?
We should preach to the whole world as per as the orders of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and covert it as a huge krsna conscious house in which every living entity from animals to humans can live peacefully and remember Radhakrishna at every moment.
Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?
cooking and purchasing paraphernalia of Lordships...
Hare Krishna dandvats Prabhuji. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. I do hereby wish to you all the best in Krishna consciousness. Gauranga, Radhe Radhe, Hari Bol! Hare Krishna.
Sri Jagannatha deva-stava. PRAYERS TO LORD JAGANNATHA. FROM SRI KRSNA LILA STAVA.
śrī-jagannātha nīlādri-śiro-mukuṭa-ratna he
dāru-brahman ghana-śyāma prasīda puruṣottama
praphulla puṇḍarīkākṣa lavābdhi-taṭāmṛta
guṭikodara māḿ pāhi nānābhogapurandara
nijādhara sudhādāyinn indra-dyūma-prasādita
subadrālolana-vyagra rāmānuja namo’stu te
bhaktavatsala vande tvāḿ guṇḍicā-ratha-maṇḍanam
nitya-nūtana māhātmya-darśin caitanya-vallabha
1) O Lord Jagannatha, O Lord of the universe, O crest jewel of the city of Jagannatha Puri, O Supreme Person whose form is spiritual although it appears to be made of wood, and whose complexion is like that of a dark rain-cloud, O Lord, please be merciful to me.
2) O Lord Jagannatha, Your lotus eyes have blossomed wide-open and You appear to be nectar washed up on the shore of the salt-water ocean. O monarch who enjoys multifarious royal pleasures and whose waist is decorated with pearls, O Lord, please protect me.
3) O Lord Jagannatha, You were pleased by the worship of King Indradyumna and You grant to the devotees the prasada (foodstuffs offered to You) which appears to be nectar coming from Your own lips. O younger brother of Lord Balarama, who earnestly takes care of Your sister Subhadra-devi, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
4) O Lord Jagannatha, with the rathayatra journey to Gundica and other festivals, You increase the happiness of the devotees. O decoration of the rathayatra chariot, O Lord who is very kind and affectionate to Your devotees, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
5) O Lord Jagannatha, Your mind is moistened with kindness to the poor, miserable, abandoned and destitute greatly fallen souls. O Lord, the sight of whom and the glorification of whose qualities is ever-fresh, O Lord who is very dear to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.AND IMPORTANT NOTES.
Sri Gurvastakam (Eight Prayers to the Spiritual Master) by Srila Vishvanatha Chakravarti Thakura. AND SRILA PRABHUPADA`S LECTURES.
SIX PRAYERS FROM SRI BRAHMA SAMHITA. AND SRILA PRABHUPADA`S LECTURES.
TWO PRAYERS FROM SRI VRINDAVANA MAHIMAMRITA. AND SRILA PRABHUPADA`S LECTURES.
THE EIGHT YUGALASHTAKAM PRAYERS. BY SRILA JIVA GOSVAMI. AND SRILA PRABHUPADA`S LECTURES.
12 NAMES OF LORD CAITANYA MAHAPRABHU. AND SRILA PRABHUPADA`S LECTURES.
Pranam Prabhu. Hare Krishna.
I wish you all success in Krishna Consciousness.
May Lord Krishna always bless and protect you,
and bestow His Mercy upon you and may He
fill your life with peace and love; harmony
and wisdom. Take care, bye.