Replies

• 56. Real wealth that Krsna gives us it the fortune to be allowed to be enjoyed by Him, to serve Him, to be with His devotees. RNS
  • Don’t forget that Krishna is in your heart and in the heart of the person you are approaching. When krishna sees we are making honest effort to please Him, He inspires the other person to reciprocate. GKG
  • Volunteer
    Don't build your house on sand rather build it on the stone. - Jesus christ
  • Why Maya will arrange like this?
    • Volunteer
      Maya wants to be sure we're sincere. Not everyone can do book distribution. I'm now old and decrepit. Gone are the days when I rushed around the airport with 35 kilos of books on my shoulder (one of my legs is now an inch shorter than the other as a result :D). My wife is very kind. She makes sure I go out on Harinama Sankirtana every day. In this way I can feel like I'm still participating. She is younger and stronger so she also brings a few books along. Preaching must go on.
      • Volunteer
        hari bol prabhuji you have really crossed the clutches of maya. Provided that you are Srila Prabhupad's disciple.
        All glories to Srila Prabhupad
        All glories to you.
        • Volunteer
          Thanks, Kartik, you are very kind. Srila Prabhupada's mercy is there for each and every one of us. I've heard it said, and have also seen, that in the same way a grandfather has special affection for his grandchildren, Srila Prabhupada's mercy is quite often even more evident for those who have taken diksha from one of his disciples.
          • hari bol!! prabhupada is my grandfather
  • Book distribution and sankirtana will always be the principle activity of the Krishna Consciousness movement. Does not matter which part of the world you live, be it Africa or Russia, or India or America. Book distribution is always most glorious activity. Prabhupada encouraged this, the acharyas encouraged this, Krishna encourages this. GKG
  • Maya arranges the material world in a way to keep us away from Krsna. RNS
This reply was deleted.