Need Clarification please

Hare Krishna,

Please assist to resolve my query.

It is said that souls came to material world because they used their freewill to enjoy seperately from Krishna & all souls were originally part of the spiritual world.

Doubt 1: Since all souls were originally part of spiritual world and it is said that souls are full in knowledge in spiritual world then why did we chose to enjoy seperately.

Doubt 2: Krishna says that once who goes to his abode does not fall down to material world and I have no doubt in that. But, isn't this contradicting since we were already in his abode and fell down.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Please read the book "In Vaikuntha, Not Even the Leaves Fall" by Satyanarayana dasa babaji. No one falls from the spiritual world. We were always here in the material world. Srila Prabhupada said: "The conclusion is that no one falls from the spiritual world or Vaikuntha  planet, for it is the eternal abode." (Bhag. 3.16.26, purp.)

Also, see: https://gosai.com/writings/a-short-presentation-on-jiva-tattva

A Short Presentation on Jiva-tattva | Sri Narasingha Chaitanya Ashram
  • To say we want to be God is exzaduration I feel, that we miss understand our relationships with God nature & the creative alcami required or nessacary to accomplish a creative Synergistic life style and it's results.
    I feel that even today we can & should "Honor God & God's creation from where we are! This book the (BG)
    is I feel, all we can ever do.
    So God Via.-(HDG-SP) has demonstrated 1st. habd, the method's best used by us to work with while in our particular present- physical circumstance. So we use them or it "the practice of Drama or we don't. It has little value, this research into the particular circumstance of every offender? We all are ellahable to be punished or negelected by God, Krishna.
    Reconciliation of our relationships with the GodHead(s) is why we are here so
    CHANT b3cause it makes God happy! ?
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu your question is nice yees  we are fall down from the spiritual world and came to this material world just because of desire to become god and to enjoy separately without krishna if you want to know more about this then read paramatma vaibhava https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=...

Hare Krishna your servant Advaita dey

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https%3A%2F%2Fissuu.com%2Fbv_suddhadvaiti_sw…
    • Hare Krishna Prabhu, why everybody is referring to links. I already searched before posting the question.

Can someone please take into consideration all below 3 doubts and provide an single conclusive answer without referring to links.

Doubt 1: Since all souls were originally part of spiritual world and it is said that souls are full in knowledge(sat, cit, anand) in spiritual world then why did we chose to enjoy seperately.

Doubt 2: Krishna says that once who goes to his abode does not fall down to material world and I have no doubt in that. But, isn't this contradicting since we were already in his abode and fell down.

3. If we never were in spiritual world then why we were put in material world, in miseries... It does not seem correct that we are being punished for no reason.

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Kindly refer to the answers given here. You may find it useful resolving your doubt

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krsna Prabhu!

I referred to the provided link, it did not answer my question but added a 3rd question:

3. If we never were in spiritual world then why we were put in material world, in miseries... It does not seem correct that we are being punished for no reason.

My first 2 questions still hold strong.

Please seek assistance from Chaitanya Charan Prabhu from ISKCON Pune or some other devotee who might know a to the point answer to this.

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Doubt 1 - Living entities are spiritual beings. We are marginal energy or tatastha sakti which is situated between spiritual & material potency. 

jīvera ‘svarūpa’ haya — kṛṣṇera ‘nitya-dāsa’

krsnera ‘tatasthā-śakti’ ‘bhedābheda-prakāśa’

you are situated between the material and spiritual potencies. (CC Madhya 20.108)

Doubt 2 - No it is not contradicting. Once a living entity attains to spiritual world then the living entity never returns.

That supreme abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by fire or electricity. Those who reach it never return to this material world. Bg 15.6

Doubt 3 -Kindly refer to this

Thank you for your valuable advise. 

Hare Krsna 

Bg 15.6
        The spiritual world, the abode of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Kṛṣṇa – which is known as Kṛṣṇaloka, Goloka Vṛndāvana – is described here. In t…
        • Hare Krishna Prabhu, why everybody is referring to links. I already searched before posting the question.

Can someone please take into consideration all below 3 doubts and provide an single conclusive answer without referring to links.

Doubt 1: Since all souls were originally part of spiritual world and it is said that souls are full in knowledge(sat, cit, anand) in spiritual world then why did we chose to enjoy seperately.

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Answer this - Jaya & Vijaya who were gatekeepers of Vaikuntha were they in spiritual world or in material world before they were cursed by 4 kumaras. 

If they were in spiritual world, how can they fall down ?

If they were in material world while  being door keepers of vaikuntha before 4 kumaras came, were they suffering miseries of material world,  It does not seem correct that they were being punished for no reason before being cursed. 

Please contemplate and try answering this.

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna Prabhu.

Here is my understanding regarding Jaya & Vijaya. God allowed Jaya & Vijaya to be a part of his past times. That's why even though they did not perform devotional service on earth but still they went back to Vaikunthaloka instead of Brahmajyoti after being killed by God. Normally demons would go to Brahmajyoti after being killed by God, as Srila Prabhupada said.

I understand the context under which you cited the example of Jaya & Vijaya. Are you implying all souls are also serving krishna by being here in material world; I don't think so! If that were so then Krsna would not have descended asking us to always remember him.

Hari Bol!

This reply was deleted.