Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Here in India I see many cows even in big cities like Mumbai. So it shows that even in cities we can take care of cows and as a result have pure cow milk.

Do You think, if few Devotee families come together and take care of 10-20 cows in one area plus have a special cow herd man?! 

Cows eat like children - I mean their food is not so costly - maybe 3000 Rs per month. 

Plus here in India there is no cold climate so cows easily can live in simple goshalas. 

Yesterday His Holiness Bhakti Raghava Maharaja explained very nicely why need cows, how much we depend on cows. Please watch here You won't regret: http://audio.iskcondesiretree.info/05_-_ISKCON_Chowpatty/10_-_2013/10_-_October%202013/2013-10-13_Sunday_Feast_-_Importance_of_Cow_Protection_-_Bhakti_Raghava_Swami_ISKCON_Chowpatty.mp4

Hope this discussion each of You will take seriously and have desire and plans to protect cows!!!

Thank You so much!

Your servant, bhaktin maral

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Thank You dear Devotees for Your responses!

Some Devotee told about land. Told that they tried to get some land in Mumbai but were not able to do so.

But i see some parks near by the high buildings for example in Mira Road. So we could talk with society people and organize goshala.

30-40 cows for some small areas.

Your servant,  

• Hare ksna your idea quoted in the reply was good. maybe in my view u can ask wid  the nerby devotees around you. who specialy knows about this topic so that in case of managing on lands and money there may be some discount. probably u can also talk to the local people from the nearby village around there who are in favour and are doing the cow protection.MOST OF ALL DEPEND UPON MERCY OF KRSNA

• Volunteer

yes, Prabhu, 

best thing i think to go around and find such like milk men around and inquire them of how they maintain cows and where. And yes, along with few Devotees we will do it.

Today i saw many of them. 

Your servant, 

• yes, we are all dependent on two things basically land and cows so, we should all together start goshala in all the cities.

• Surely We should start goshalas in  big cities like Mumbai.The main problem is availability of space.We like minded people try for same but got stuck due to unavailability of space in Mumbai.

• Its necessary to maintain our culture. We are not protecting rather Go mata protect us from obstacles. I am agree with this idea.

This reply was deleted.