krsna

as prabhupada had said that we should accept the krsna conciousness on rational basisi not sentimentally then ......

how krsna have body why he cannot be nirakara.... i did not understant ....
hare krsna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• limited views.. means ....

then how to get unlimite views?

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Would you rathar have God as one who has no form, no qualities or one who has form, qualities, who enacts wonderful pastimes for the pleasure of His devotees and who is engaged in loving exchanges with His devotees? How would you establish relationship with one who is formless, who cannot hear, who cannot talk, who cannot reciprocate, who is one big void? Then why to establish relationship with such a non-person. Then why to pray to this God at all?

Would you not want God to be able to hear your prayer, to talk with you, to respond to your thougths and actions, someone you could see ?

Prabhupada also wanted us to re establish our lost relationship with God. The ultimate relationship with God is Prema - love. How to love someone who is nirakaar? Prabhupada also said God has a form, Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Please accept that prabhuji.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• hare rsna matajiji......

i am totally agreed ith your advice ....thank u mataji.. i have another question .....i am hankering of answer that 

is that true that  human society are being misleaded by so callec scientist?......

• This reply was deleted.
    • Sevak

HK yes pr, U r right, I meant Brahman is formless.

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

It is irrational to say Krsna is only nirakara

It is irrational to say Krsna is cannot be nirakara.

Krsna is nirakara and sakara. Parabrahman is niraka manifestation of Krsna. Paramatma is localised manifestation of Krsna. Bhagavan is personal, original and full opulent manifestation of Krsna. This link gives more description

http://www.gitadaily.com/krishna-is-unlimited-but-he-is-not-stuck-w...

Hare Krsna

• This reply was deleted.
    • then ow to attain transdental body?..

• Hare krishna.

prabhuji do you think that we accepted sentimentally that God is sakara and not nirakara ?

•  hare krsna. prabhuji...

i don't know what is?...

but many society says yes that god is nirakara and many accepts....

how to find truth about it?

This reply was deleted.