Krishna's face

Hare Krishna...

I am having a doubt actually...Just wanting to confirm if the same thing happens with everyone nd if it had happened what did it suppose to mean...

So my question is .....Look I use to burn lamp everyday for krishna like many people do..Nd whenever light falls on his face ,it seems like he is smiling ...Or sometimes silent nd sometimes different..Every day doesn't seem like usual..The deity keeps changing face expressions..or its due to maybe light reflecting on his face.....But actually not only in the case of deity ..His picture on the wall too seems different sometimes when I just look at him for so long..I want to know...Are these things normal to happen..Maybe he is there in our minds so our mind takes it differently but I swear that deity face always get some different looks..How is it possible..Ya it is possible but only if we believe it to be...........

I want to know if krishna seems sad or happy ..Is it a reflection of my thoughts or really he could be angry.....Or happy...

Hoping for a good reply,

Haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna..Thank you for your reply..

I was looking for that kinda something...Krishna   really kind to encourage in any way...I m just happy to see his grace nd kindness....

Glad to know all this🙏

Thanks again ❤

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Is it a reflection of my thoughts or really he could be angry.....Or happy...

It is both

Hare Krsna

• Wait..U are confusing me..Either yes or no..I mean I didn't get u

• Krsna Consciousness is not a yes or no answer.

• Mataji you cannot get a clear cut answer from us. Read Srila Prabhupada's books. 

• Okay Prabhu ..hare Krishna

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Lord Sri Krsna is Supreme Persoanlity of godhead. He can have expereinces like being angry, happy, sad etc. But Sri Krsna may not display to all except his special/advanced devotees. At neophyte stage it may be imagination. 

Hare Krsna

• This reply was deleted.
          • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

And how exactly do you know this?

It doesn't matter how I know this . But I can suggest a way of knowing it. There are vedic scriptures that have documented how the Arca-Murti or Sri Vigraha or spiritual deity have reciprocated (talking, eating) with the devotees that offer serice to the Sri vigraha. Those who want to know can read the scriptures and understand it. 

Are you an advanced devotee?

Very certianly NOT. I am 100% sure I don't need to provide any evidence of it.

What Who exactly is an advanced devotee?

A similar question was asked by Arjuna to Sri Krsna himself as below 

Arjuna said: O Kṛṣṇa, what are the symptoms of one whose consciousness is thus merged in transcendence? How does he speak, and what is his language? How does he sit, and how does he walk? ( Bhagavad Gita As it is 2.54)

To which Sri Krsna answers answers as below

The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: O Pārtha, when a man gives up all varieties of desire for sense gratification, which arise from mental concoction, and when his mind, thus purified, finds satisfaction in the self alone, then he is said to be in pure transcendental consciousness. ( Bhagavad Gita As it is  2.55)

Sri Krsna also further states the symptoms of an advanced devotee in ( Bhagavad Gita As it is  2.56) ( Bhagavad Gita As it is  2.57) ( Bhagavad Gita As it is  2.58)

Hare Krsna 
            Bg. 2.54
        • Ohhh ...Thanks a lot prabhu.....

Yes you are absolutely correct...Maybe sometimes we think much too..Or maybe sometimes he is actually there for us..Who knows ..But thanks for your feedback..It clarifies my confusing state to some extent..thanku 

..Hare Krishna

• Hare Krsna mataji. Stop worrying about these things. What you are feeling is sentimentalism. But without getting the mercy of a pure devotee like Srila Prabhupada one cannot truly become Krsna Conscious. And you get the mercy of a pure devotee by following his instructions and putting it in life. So please surrender to the basic principles and get established by chanting 16 rounds, 4 regulative principles, 1-2 hours reading books and getting up before 4 am. And i think if you get established in all this your doubts about what you are asking will be cleared therough the mercy of Srila Prabhupada from his books and Krsna within your heart. So please chant and read. If you are feeling like this chant. And if you feel doubts or fear read Srila Prabhupada's books. The original pre 1978 books. which you can find on prabhupadabooks.com, krishnapath.org or krishna.org pdfs. And even vedabase.com

This reply was deleted.