krishna came in my dream

now i share with u a truth...one day when i have in sleep then i dream that my soul is try to meet with a srikrishna radhika murti...but not attach with him then i have got light pain in heart and i awake...... prabhu what is the meaning of the dream ....any body can explain...

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am no expert. My experience with a very limited and small few sayings from my guru is all I have. In my experience dreams are a bundle of Subconscious impressions, collective impressions and impressions even formed during that day. Which is why they can show up in so many odd ways, mixed.  Those who have eliminated their impressions tend not to dream. The less samskaras and impressions one has the less they will dream. In essence, the more you lose the ability to attach to things, the less they form impressions and the less you dream them. Dreams are where we work out things that are harder to work out in waking life. Based on what I would see, i would say Krishna and the search has heavily impressed upon you. And for now at least, I would say that is good!` what ever leads you to keep seeking god right? :) Dreams are symbolic and important. :)

• Hare Krishna,

PAMHO, AGTSP

well I have experienced dreams with Krishna too and they always seem to be about how to connect better to him and keep him.

In your dream as you said you didn't attach to RadheKrishna deities and then you felt a slight pain in your heart, that seems logical as love and attachment to Radhe Krishna is situated right there, in your heart. So if you don't attach
    (do you mean touching or more like a mindfull/heart attachment?)

It seems to me and I might not be qualified to explain your dream but, it seems you feel like you are not attaching your heart/love enough to Krishna to meet/touch/friend Them yet, but you Did meet them which is very auspicious, but you could not attach just yet, your heart needs to be maybe opened even more by purifying it by chanting and wanting Them there.

Sometimes material love stand in the way, we have to make choices to go deeper into love for Krishna or enjoy his material energies more.

I wish you many more dreams where you meet Sri-Sri Radhe Krishna again and again and get deeply attached to Them.

hari bol ! your servant,

This reply was deleted.