Replies

• Hare Krishna,  AGTSP, PAMHO, 
    In the last discussion where you quote a mayavadi poem. I made some comments which seem to offend you and you state:

"Please dont force me to commit Vaishnava Apradha again like now. I have not yet gained tolerance capacity."

This is quite an unfortunate conclusion. 

I will read 'Nectar of devotion' again properly as this is good advice. 

I am not offended or threatened I am quite feeling happy and light hearted.

I am not afraid that I have offended you as I have been given guidance on the matter of offences and in this material world some misunderstanding and offence is inevitable, it is how we deal with these offences that will determine how we can progress spiritually.

IF I have offended you you do not have to forgive me until I have done something to make up for the offence at the same time what is an offence? I am trying very carefully to understand this. If you are an advanced devotee you will forgive all others for offending you? I am currently struggling with this myself.  I have been very seriously offended in the past by criminally insane devotees and I cannot forgive them yet, so believe me when I say I have had some experience of these things myself. 

Many times I see how ISKCON managers have to act even though the threat of an offence is used against them.

I have been instructed that this is not a proper understanding of aparadha that one cannot speak what one feels for fear of offending others sometimes one must even act harshly or even physically in order to protect other devotees or the mission of Srila Prabhupada and this is not always offensive.

Perhaps I still need to understand this more clearly and purify myself. I do see though that it would be impossible to act if I have to gaurd against offending devotees who are out of line. No! I need to correct them and risk the offence for their sake and not my own.

Let us not reject each other and feel like there is animosity between us. 

I do not wish to see you leave and I would ask you to rather try to become less passionate, Chant more attentively chant more rounds and read Srila Prabhupada's books very carefully. 

thank you very much.

your Servant in Krishna Consciousness. 

Bhakta Francis.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna pr, pranam dandavat AGTSP!

You concerns are really reasonable and should be given importance as well.

You have been a wonderful member on IDT, the discussion the posted all were very good and was of vital importance. Hope and pray for your spiritual well being. Take care

Your servant

• Volunteer

Prabhu, the questions you ask and the answers the advanced devotees give are truly helpful for the newcomers in Krishna Consciouness. Your presence in IDT is of vital importance for the devotees here. Plz don't deprive the devotees of associating with a pure and an inquisitive devotee like you. Plz join me in facebook. I will be pleased. My i.d. gourab.saha90@gmail.com.

• can i be ur friend on facebook my id is krishnite.dhruv@gmail.com i will wait fr ur add..

ur humble servant,

dhruv

• I am so glad to hear that you are not leaving Krishna Consciousness. I hope that you will return here in the future. Thanks for your kind assistance here.

• ????? why

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna,

Please do not leave the Krsna community.

You have served the community of devotees in several ways and the community of devotees can help you even if you do not realise it now.

Hari Bol,

This reply was deleted.