ISKCON TV channel & ISKCON University

Hare krishna,

ISKCON spread a lot and more awareness can be spread if 24 hours TV channel should be started on all main DTH networks . It will work as better medium between devotees

I also in view that ISKCON should open his own university to spread the awareness of Lord to not only school level but also on upper level of education . 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Opening full fledged TV channel  will be beneficial for devotees as it will spread the name of Lord in every corner as still internet reach is less than TV.  

• Hare Krsna, devotees, dandavat,

PAMHO, AGSP

I also pray that one day full fledged ISKCON TV channel starts functioning so that we are connected to devotees around the world at real time.

Hare Krsna,

your servant

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

There is already a channel on DTH (although not full fledged) on TataSky DTH called Active Darshan - ISKCON Vrindavan. The live Darshan from ISKCON Vrindavan can be viewed and background sound can be heard. This channel also shows the temple time table. When the temple is closed (before Mangala Arti and After Shayana Arti), Maha-mantra in Prabhupada's voice is played in the background. So it is sort of 24hrs channel. Bhagwad-Gita Class and Srimad Bhagwatam can also be heard - although sometime the audio is not clear. If the audio of this is improved, it would be great help to devotees.

Your servant,

Vasudev

• hare ram!!!!!thank u for sharing this news with us vasudev prabhu

• I like the idea of starting educational institutions.At this situation india  like country need such educational institutions to help the poor get their education.

• radhe radhe!1!! hare krishna!!

yup,ISKCON channel could be great even if not 24 hr but some hrs of programmes on other channels would be useful too.And this idea of opening schools and colleges needs etremely well organised planning with support of people; at least introsucing some vocational or short term courses especially for school children which they could do in vacations and even for college students it is very necessary.................ultimately it needs tremoendous efforts and very Gud teachers

This reply was deleted.