ISKCON in USA

Hare Krsna,

If somebody goes to USA, then which place should he/she choose to continue practicing spiritual life? Where is best temple in USA in terms of number of devotees, their dedication etc located?

Is it possible for a person to still continue Krsna consciousness after moving to western countries due to certain reasons.

Devotees please feel free to comment,HAri BOL!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are so many nice Temples in the USA. The USA Temple with the largest amount of devotees is located in Alachua, Florida. Please  come and visit some of the different Temples and decide for yourself which one you like the best.

• Hari bol! thanks for the suggestion.

• Namaste and Hare Krishna

Oh my, have you been to America before?

In most every major city, there is an ISKCON temple nearby in America. And there are also congregations, bhajan groups, business and educational associations of devotees such as in the Silicon Valley of California. I have observed large congregations at so many, be it Brooklyn/New York, Los Angeles, Houston TX, you name it. And at small temples as well. Simply say where you are thinking of visiting in America, likely a Temple can be recommended. The list is too long to give, just say where.

Your friend and servant, Jai Sri Krishna
    • Hare krsna, i'm not sure...i have been selected for diversity visa...so i'm waiting for the 2nd letter...if it comes then most probably san francisco,CA because my cousins are there. but i have doubt that will it be good to go there or not....Anyway thank you. Hare Krsna!

This reply was deleted.