All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga.i believe in astrology.one astrologer advised me to wear some stones according to my horoscope.In Bhagvad-Gita Krishna wants His devotees to be fully dependent on Him.is wearing stones against Krishna consciousness.although i am wearing stones but i always feel that i am cheating Krishna Because as a vaisnava i have to be fully dependent on Krishna's mercy.again some times i feel that if i remove these stones i may face some financial problems.i am very confused,please give me genuine advice.

Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks Prabhuji for your valuable advice.i have removed all the stones.if Krishna wants to kill nobody can save and if Krishna wants to save nobody can kill.

Hare Krishna

• Sevak
    Hare Krishna
    We have to gradually come to the platform of being fully dependent on Krsna. Till then we have to practice chanting Hare Krsna and pray to Krsna to increase our faith on Him. It is alright to remove it when you are confident, meanwhile intensely chant japa and earnestly pray to Krsna to remove our illusions
    Hare Krsna
    • Thanks Prabhuji for your valuable advice.i have removed all the stones.if Krishna wants to kill nobody can save and if Krishna wants to save nobody can kill.

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.