Is there night also in Golok Vrindavan?

Hare Krishna to all.

PAMHO

AGTSP

I have read and heard that the friends of Lord Krishna wait for daytime to enjoy Sakhya Rasa with Krishna and the Gopis wait for the night to enjoy the Raas leela dance with Krishna in Madhurya Ras. So on this basis, is there also night in Golok Vrindavan as there cannot be night wherever there is God. Please clarify. 

Your Servant, 

Avinash G.

Jai Shree Krishna.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,

Yes, I agree with Bharat Prabhu 

https://vedabase.io/en/library/sb/3/11/

Text 39: Eternal time is certainly the controller of different dimensions, from that of the atom up to the superdivisions of the duration of Brahmā’s life; but, nevertheless, it is controlled by the Supreme. Time can control only those who are body conscious, even up to the Satyaloka or the other higher planets of the universe. ( SB 3. 11. 39)

Time and space are closely related. Time is calculated by the movement of atoms, how much space the atoms occupy in a given time.

Text 4: Atomic time is measured according to its covering a particular atomic space. That time which covers the unmanifest aggregate of atoms is called the great time. ( SB 3.11.4)

So time is something related to only matter .. because spiritual world everything is spiritual and not mateiral.

So, time is measure by the movement of atoms and space occupied by them... is given in SB chapt.3/11

As per that time has no influence on spiritual world.  Time is under the Supereme control of LORD.

By purely Lord's will He can manifest sun, moon. stars., it all happens only when Lord wishes to happen. Time is totally under control of Krishna.

Time is there but totally in control of Krishna and as everything is spiritual there time is not having its influence there.

I totally agree with Bharat prabhu and appreciate him for correcting my mistake.

But in the Vaikuṇṭha atmosphere there is no influence of the demigods or of time; therefore there is no question of destruction. When the time element is present, there is the certainty of destruction, but when there is no time element — past, present or future — then everything is eternal. Therefore this verse uses the words na naṅkṣyanti, indicating that the transcendental opulences will never be destroyed. ( SB 3.25.38 PURPORT)

This is a bit confusing.  here it is told .." there is no time element."

But  ya, It I do agree with Bharat prabhu that Lord can manipulate anything as per His WILL and WISH. Because time in in complete control of LORD.

because dimensions also we say  3D and 4D 

4th dimension is the time ... goloka is way higher dimension, ofcourse Lord has all controls.

And I really appreciate this type of studying and correcting things so what we go back to books and read the concern chapter and improve our knowledge. This is  a contructive way of approach. It keeps me always refer to books. Thanks Bharat prabhu !!!

Hare Krishna.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna

Is there night in Golok Vrindavan as there cannot be night wherever there is God ?

Yes there is night in Goloka Vrindavana. But it is not like the night here in material world. 

To clarify the point of Gayatri Mataji , there is time in Goloka, but the Time is not the controlling factor in spiritual world like it is in material world. In material world, Time is extremely powerful and almost nothing 

can overpower Time factor.Time is an underlying force that is cause of almost everything critical - Oldage, seasonality, day-night, growth/deterioration of living beings etc. Whether someone likes or not Time will takes its course on every living being and matter in material world(even in higher planets). That is not the case in spiritual world. 

In spiritual world time only facilitates the pastimes of Sri Krsna. it does not cause oldage, or deterioration or death. Time facilitates seasonality, day-night, etc just to please Krsna and his pastimes. Night in spiritual world is no in mode of ignorance like it is in material world. 

Hare Krsna 

• Hare Krishna Avinash Prabhu ji, Agtsp, pamho,

Goloka Vrindavan is the eternal personal abode of  Krishna, 

it is beyond time.. Time doesn't work there. Time only works till Brahma Loka.

Goloka Vrindavan is self-luminous. so is Vaikunta loka too.

Every loka above Brahma loka have no influence of sun and the moon.

It is for the sake of His dear devotees, Lord can create anything isn't it????? is it tough for HIM??

It is said that Nidhivan ( Vrindavan  on the Earth) Lord comes daily to perform leela with gopika and the gopika keep waiting daily every night for rasleela. The Temple associated with this Nidhivan is closed during night time. As people hear some  sounds of Nupur and Bansi sometimes. The nearby houses also close their doors and windows and no body is allowed to enter the nearby places or stay in the temple strictly. It is believed the Tulsi trees( literally trees) which are growing like trees in Nidhivan all turn into gopi's at night and Lord comes there everyday.  Few people in the past have tried to stay overnight there became totally mad and lost lives. So, the temple authorities take strict precautions not to let anyone stay there.

you can watch here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpTCc2xBEwo

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna Mataji. Thanks a lot for your response. Yes, I knew that Golok and the other spiritual planets are self-illuminated by the Brahmajyoti emanating from the Lord's body and that is why I was wondering how is night possible in Golok but yes through Lord's will anything is possible. Your answer is very helpful. I have also heard of Nidhivan and people becoming totally insane and dying. But I am sure they must be going back home, back to Godhead after witnessing the ras leela. Jai Shree Krishna.

• sorry page 794 but can read from start

This reply was deleted.