Is Sadasiva the same as Lord Siva?

Please Accept my Humble Obeisances.All Glories to Guru & Sri Gauranga.All Praises to Srila Prabhupada and All the Vaisnavas.I had a question about Sri Advaita Acarya.Sripad Advaita Acarya is Lord Sadasiva. I have heard this to be Lord Siva, as well as Lord Visnu in 4 armed form.Which is it? Who is Sri Advaita Acarya really?Please forgive me if I have committed any offense in asking this question.Hari bolYour ServantDavid

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna prabhu,

You can get answer here by just typing question but if you read chaitanya bhagwata, you will get detail information about srila advait acharya, i think we are chanting and on this site because of him only. Because he pleaded lord chaitanya mahaprabhu to arrive here on earth and deliver fallen souls...

• Hare Krishna, David! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Guru and Sri Gauranga. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and all the Vaisnavas.
    Your question about Sri Advaita Acharya is a significant and insightful one. Understanding the identities of the Lord's associates can indeed be intricate, as they often embody multiple aspects of divinity.
    Sri Advaita Acharya is a combined incarnation of both Maha-Vishnu and Sadasiva. This means He embodies aspects of both Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva, though He is predominantly recognized as an expansion of Maha-Vishnu. His unique position and activities played a vital role in the advent of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and the spread of the sankirtana movement. Tiny Fishing
    Your inquiry is not offensive at all; it reflects a sincere desire to deepen your understanding of Gaudiya Vaishnava theology. I hope this explanation clarifies the divine identity of Sri Advaita Acharya for you.

Tiny Fishing
    Tiny Fishing is a charming and addictive online fishing game that allows players to experience the joys of fishing in a virtual world. Let's explore!
This reply was deleted.