Replies

• Hey Mr. travis,time and again so many devotees are trying to help you which obviously you don't realize.

I guess you want to spoil your golden opportunity of human birth by wasting your time and energy in useless speculation.I sincerely hope you don't do that but take up the sublime process of devotional service.

• It was not only sp but even the Russian scientists who said that the men didnot land on the moon with evidences. The question arises who first said it. i think u should first do more research on sp and then really think if he was just any other layman. Adi shankaracharya said bhaja govindamy. Chant holy names of govinda and krishna says in bg amongst sacrifices i am chanting of holy names. Do more research beyond impersonal as explained by sp and quoted by me in my previous post 

• Dear traves troy I don' mean to offend u but bg chapter 9 sloka 11 krishna says "only fools deride me when i descend in human form they donot know my transcendental nature and my supreme dominion over all . So that's krishnaa reply to ur assumptions on krishna that hes god of flesh etc etc....the impersonal feature is only the first step of realisation. One needs to progess further to know parmatma features and finally bhagwaan. Ur not taught PhD in school so don' consider that upanishad verse as full and final. Prabhupada has given the example of sun. U have only studied it' rays. U need to study it' disc and finally the inner matter

• MonotHeism has a specific meaning, it means The HeadGod Has a body. He is an individual. Further Krishna is quite capable of speaking with out a need for translator. He says exactly what He means 100% of the time. And when He says anything He means (exactly) that. Just imagine the obbroreus calamity that was at hand when He delivered the perfection of analitical understanding the orragins conditions, yogas, natuers & potentials of these created beings, without a hint of distractions or chronological disorders? Perfect Knowledge deliverd perfectly, under/in an atmis would have been unbearably distracting & intimidating/all while imbarising a level of stress & daress impossible for any other being to accomplish from any realm! Am (impossible-feat) for any one elce in any creation to perform.
    Devotees recegnize* /interpret to we interpret such un-comparable activities preformed by Krishna to be overt and obveus conformations thay indeed Krishna is The-One who is withOut a second! ? The Orriginal God, the head of all Gods the formoust & most impressive feature within all the multiple creations. If He proclaimed that all things immanate from He HimSelf and only exist at all by taking exclusive shelter within Him personaly. You can comfortably rest assured that, that is exactly what He ment. Only a fool would interpret' their speck-like knowledge of something as unknowable* as Krishna's external immanence and or potancys to be beyound Krishna's absolute understanding, athoraty or comprehinsabale abilitys of explanation. Travus Troy it's time you stoped your speculations Because Daddy's Home to stay.
    Saveyours of this filthy rag of an gosh offel filthy-rag of a world Ah'nunti'coti'vishnahvas
    Key jiiiii
    • Now those are some sweet words comin' outta your mouth. You call yourself a devotee and yet couldn't discard anger from your life. So sad. lol

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna

@ Travis Troy, "But hardly anywhere in the big scriptures (Vedas , Upanishads or Puranas) the name Krishna is mentioned as the original form of God, from which everything emanated. NO."

Srimad Bhagavata Puran 1.3.28

ete cāṁśa-kalāḥ puṁsaḥ
        kṛṣṇas tu bhagavān svayam
        indrāri-vyākulaṁ lokaṁ
        mṛḍayanti yuge yuge
        SYNONYMS

ete—all these; ca—and; aṁśa—plenary portions; kalāḥ—portions of the plenary portions; puṁsaḥ—of the Supreme; kṛṣṇaḥ—Lord Kṛṣṇa; tu—but; bhagavān—the Personality of Godhead; svayam—in person; indra-ari—the enemies of Indra; vyākulam—disturbed; lokam—all the planets; mṛḍayanti—gives protection; yuge yuge—in different ages.

TRANSLATION

All of the above-mentioned incarnations are either plenary portions or portions of the plenary portions of the Lord, but Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa is the original Personality of Godhead. All of them appear on planets whenever there is a disturbance created by the atheists. The Lord incarnates to protect the theists.

---------------------

Srimad Bhagavata Puran 1.3.28

vadanti tat tattva-vidas
        tattvaṁ yaj jñānam advayam
        brahmeti paramātmeti
        bhagavān iti śabdyate
        SYNONYMS

vadanti—they say; tat—that; tattva-vidaḥ—the learned souls; tattvam—the Absolute Truth; yat—which; jñānam—knowledge; advayam—nondual; brahma iti—known as Brahman; paramātmā iti—known as Paramātmā; bhagavān iti—known as Bhagavān; śabdyate—it so sounded.

TRANSLATION

Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this nondual substance Brahman, Paramātmā or Bhagavān.

"Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this nondual substance Brahman, Paramātmā or Bhagavān." The Absolute Truth appears to neophytes as impersonal Brahman and to advanced mystic yogīs as Paramātmā, the Supersoul, but devotees, who are further advanced, understand the Absolute Truth as the Supreme Lord, Viṣṇu.

• Volunteer

* vadanti tat tattva-vidas

Srimad Bhagavata Puran - 1.2.11

• @ Bharat, when Krishna says in verse 14.27 that He is the abode of Brahman ... HE didn't mean his personal feature is the source of his nirguna feature. It means here that his saguna form IS the nirguna form. HE is situated (prathistitha) in the formless Brahman. HE is the coin, that has two sides. One side has form. The other is void of it. 

Too bad your guru translator couldn't understand this simple truth. 

• Hey troy somewhere you said that you like reading scriptures..

Too bad as you are reading unauthorised ones and thus filling your mind with absolute c**p..

• Nah, i'm reading the right ones. Too bad you guys have been brainwashed into believing that only Prabhupada's translations are authorized. Guess what, it isn't.

This reply was deleted.