Replies

• in brahm sanhita 5.1, lord brahma is praying :

ishvarah prama krishna, sachidanand vigraha. it means krishna is the supreme personality of godhead. he has the form made of three divine things shasvat, gyan and anand . so if brahma ji is saying we should accept it

• How you describe a thing to a blind man? You can tell him for hours how a chair, or a table, or a book, looks like. But will he fully comprehend the same? Or without telling him anything, just allow him to touch and feel the thing, then will he be able to understand what is a chair or a table or a book?

Similarly, can you describe a particular scent, or a taste? You have to experience what it is.

In the same logic, if we say, that god looks like this or smells like that, will you understand? Or someone who has experienced the beauty of god and tried to replicate the same by giving it a form, will it not help us to visualise (maybe to a lesser extent), the ultimate beauty that is god?

Hare Krishna.

• just understand if person is only unlimited he can't be GOD he has to be limited also.bcoz he should satisfy all conditions.

say GOD is greater than greatest is not complete he simultaneously should  be smaller than smallest (vishnu - he is in every atom{anu})  also logically GOD means should satisfy every condition and logic.

pls do confirm is it OK answer ?

regards,

nilesh

• Hare Krsna!

This is an interesting point, but as one prabhu pointed out in one of the earlier points, it is our understanding of form that is limited. we see things from a material point of view, so if someone has a material body, he can only be at one place at one time. but spiritual form is different from material form. Krsna can be in Goloka Vrindavan, yet can appear on earth simultaneously and yet remain complete. There is nothing within our material experience to compare this with!! Thus its hard to give a true example of this. The closest thing would be the sun, which has a definite form, yet its energy in the form of light and heat can be felt everywhere, it is not that the sun has to physically be in your living room for light to enter the room. However, Krsna is even greater than this!

God is inconcievable, so based on a lack of information people are forced to think of God' inconcievability as a vast mass of nothingness. This is because they have no information on God, and because they have nothing that comes close to the idea of God in their material experience to compare this too, thus they immediately assume therefore that God must be formless because material form is limited. However, what is more inconcievable, that God has no form, or that he is a blue baby named Krsna that depends on mother Yashoda to feed him?! This is the definition of inconcievable, it is beyond material logic because God, in one sense, defies all logic! Thus mental speculators who try to reach God in this fashion will also fail, this is explained in Bhagavad Gia As It Is.

Does this make sense? Is it logical?!!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Haribol

Ys

• hare krishna

dandavat prabhuji,as there is ocean and a drop of water from ocean both are same in quality ie. both test salty but in quantity water of ocean is much much more than that single drop in same way we are qualitatively similar to krishna but not quantitavily and thats how krishna is unlimited and we are limited......

other example may be sunrays, sundisc and sun god  sunrays are just a part of sundisc but not whole

• Hare Krishna 

Jwala Prabhu 

Dandvat prabhu ji

How are u? 

Prabhu i said ........ only one drop of ocean can make million of ocean ............if krishna want because krishna has energy to do  everything. So krishna is unlimited, We are limited by our body concept but we are actually part of  unlimited by our soul concept, we all are share of krishna , Share of unlimited.

in practice to serve 

Y.S.Ravi Dewangan 

• Thats not my question. pls read the question carefully and reply!!
  • dandvat pranam!
    the only thing i want to say is that if krishna can create somany planets and suns which have a shape and size a definet form then he must also have form
    hare krsna!
    • Hare Krishna

Dandvat to all

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Chandru prabhu  this question comes from  unconscious "who said  that krishna can be limited from krishna never comes in limited from  it is only impure mentality.  

Read Bhagvad Geeta Chapter 4 Verse 9

janma karma ca me divyam evam yo vetti tattvatah 
      tyaktva deham punar janma naiti mam eti so 'rjuna

Meaning:- One who knows the transcendental nature of My appearance and activities does not, upon leaving the body, take his birth again in this material world, but attains My eternal abode, O Arjuna.

krishna is unlimited and infinite in every form           in Bhagvad Geeta Chapter 10 verse 40 

nanto 'sti mama divyanam  vibhutinam parantapa 
      esa tuddesatah prokto vibhuter vistaro maya

Meanning:- O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences.

krishna can come  only his one little share              in Bhagvad Geeta Chapter 10 verse 42

atha va bahunaitena kim jnatena tavarjuna 
      vistabhyaham idam krtsnam ekamsena sthito jagat

Meaning:- But what need is there, Arjuna, for all this detailed knowledge? With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe.

the only one drop of ocean can make million of ocean ............if krishna want 

load krishna shown  entire universe in his mouth ... such  as possible because he is God  all power all energy that all

Your Servant 

Ravi Dewangan

• He is not limited by a form. Our understanding of form is limited because, or form is limited. With our body we are conscious only of activities in our vicinity, and only with technology we receive information from around the world. Our body is limited, grows and decays, has so many disabilities. There is so much maintenance just to keep it running. Therefore our conception of a form is that it is unlimited.

But with Krishna, Krishna means- all beautiful. So if he is God- creator, maintainer and destoryer, the all powerful, the most complete - why can't he be the most beautiful?

he is unlimited, unending, his beauty is unending.

Even though he has a form, he can be simultaneously conscious of everything happening all around all the universes.

His form is unlimited.

Not all questions can be solved by logic. There are some facts you have to accept as it is. however there are some convenient logic we can explain a few things.

This reply was deleted.