Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Srila Prabhupada told to chant minimum 16 rounds and follow 4 regulative principles and he will take us back home to Godhead.

Even if we have other desires we can do them after chanting our rounds and being sure that fulfilling other desires we won't break 4 regulative principles.

Krishna Consciousness is very simple to perform. Even a child can do that. so what to say of a learned, intelligent Lady like You dear Padora Hinson Mataji?!

Association plays very big role. The time when we associate with people who have lots of material desires we also gain those dirty desires. Because of that we have to try to associate with Devotees and read Srila Prabhupada's books.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna dear devotees. Thanks  to all for your kindness and for your words of encouragement.

I appreciate you all so very much.

• Hare krishna,

Please see our article in discussion form title as"Invitation.....

• Hare Krishna !! Prabhu,

All those who still have even .00001 percent identitfied with the material body cannot be called a 100 % Krishna conscious.Those who are fully Krishna realised are very rare and cannot be known by those who are with even a bit of impurity of mind.But,those who are 100% Krishna Conscious can reveal themselves to those who are true seekers of krishna only depending on the seeker's capabilities(Patrata).All others are in some or other stage of attraction to The Supreme being Shri Krishna who is known only through His Namsmaranam,Lila Smaranam or constant chanting of His Maha Mantra i.e. 'Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna,Krishna Krishna ,Hare Hare; Hare Ram ,Hare Ram,Ram Ram, Hare Hare.!'

So,no need to feel like a freak! Remember there is nothing in this world which has not come out of The Supreme Personality.Even the temporary world of materials is made of the Maya tatva which is His external energy through which He satisfies those who have forgotten Him ,out of envy and driven by the Moha of Maya which His Illusory energy.It is illusory because even though it is temporary one is led to belive that one can make it permanent.So we all time and again falling into that trap.It is only when one gets fully frustrated by its illusory nature that one becomes a true seeker of Shri Krishna.When one calls Shri Krishna, even in His most fallen stage(i. e. even when one is engulfed by Maya and its illusions),but with a true integrity of heart (Nishtha) ,He at once comes and hold his hand takes him to wards Him and gradually one develops the art of always remaing awares of Him as Krishna is always awares of every thing in this world.One who has developed 100% awareness is called Fully Krishna Conscious ,i.e. 24X7  constantly aware of Shri Krishna.Here is a formula I have developed for ready reckoner. CA+NA=KC. i.e. California+NorthAmerica=KansasCity. Ha ! Ha!

No,No,what I mean is that:-       CONSTANT AWARENESS + NON ATTACHMENT =KRISHNA CONSCIOUNESS

When one through constant chanting of His Mahamantra becomes constantly awares of Him ,one develops non attachment to this temporary world and when it is 100% developed one becomes 100% Krishna Conscios.

Now tell me if you have ever personally seen a 100% realized person.Wait , do not rush ,but do try to call Him by chanting His Mahamantra, He will, depending on your sincereity and capacity reveal His divine Knowledge.Please do not frek out we all are His part and parcel just as a ray of Sun is having all the brilliant qualities of Sun,we are also part and parcel of Shri Krishna's Consciousness.We are nothing without His presence in us, we have just for the time being forgotten His oresence.So rejoice in His name and Start remembering Him by being conscios of your breathing which is ther because He and His ray Atma as jiva resides in you.Rejoice in His name!! HARE Krishna!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.