Replies

• Great if you can name those scriptures and quote those verses (better not go by litareture like kalki purana which are not from Upanishad).

But I heard (common tales not from scriptures ) Rishi Bharatdwag once went to Himalaya and got boon from Lord Shiva that he will take birth in Bharatdwag Gotra 5 times and live a devotees life. (one of those was possible our ADI SANKARACHAYRYA) and sai devotees say SAIBABA is one of those incarnations.

• HK Saran:

Good that you realized what it is to be in this forum.

KC followers don't disrespect anyone, not even an ant, so how can they disrespect a great soul like Sai Baba who was a great social reformer and siddha purusha.

If you want to believe in miracles and then come to spirituality, then what Prabhupad did was inconceivable. With Rs. 40/- in his pocket he went around the world 14 times and built 108 Krsna temples. He gave Krsna Prema to cow slaughters and made them swamis. Believe me, no one was as powerful as Prabhupad in this whole universe, in the life duration of Brahma.

Please don't fall for miracles. See the nature (Prakriti) for yourself and understand the miracles it is doing for time immemorial.

BG also says if someone can't show you the path of liberation, then he is not fit to be a demigod itself, so what to speak of a guru and Sai Baba. The very fact that he was worshipping all the demigods equally, shows that there is no path of liberation to his followers.

At the same time, whoever is our ista devatha or guide, we should consider them as our guru and dovetail everything towards Krsna.

Blind belief on Krsna is also not accepted. Devotion with Knowledge combining with service onto Him was the knowledge given to us in KC, there is no other philosophy including Shri Vaishnavas that is showing us the path of liberation today. Open the eyes of your mind to see what you are doing.

Please don't do the offense of including Krsna in 33 million demigods, you will end up doing offense on the lotus feet of all gurus, all sai babas, all demigods, if you don't understand who and what Krsna is.

We speak like this because we know we are placed properly and following the proper one like Srila Prabhupada and other great acharyas.

I wish you continue to associate yourself in this forum and try to understand what KC is.  I don't understand what Lord Srinivas had to do in this discussion about Sai Baba. You have not understood Sai Baba properly, so how can you understand Lord Srinivasa ??? is the million dollar question.

Hare Krsna ....

• Hare Krsna: PAMHO:

The real knowledge says that we should never consider ourselves as devotees.

The really knowledgeable person sees Krsna in everyone and everything, there should not be any discrimination like devotees / non-devotees.

Just by chanting 16 rounds and following regulative principles one does not become a devotee of Krsna.  Srila Prabhupad has said very clearly that when one does the above, he will become a human being.

The word "devotee" is compared to exemplary souls like Hanuman, Arjuna, Sudhama and Prabhupad himself.

Even from our senior god brothers we learn how to be very humble, even though we have surpassed some levels of understanding, it is the attitude that others recognize us if we are devotees or non-devotees.

Actually speaking, I don't see one single atheist in this world because even though they don't believe in the existence in God, they do believe in the existence of their parents, who gave birth to them, if not parents, people at least believe in themselves, which is great.

With sankirtan movement going on in every street and corner, and devotees like you wearing tilak on their forehead, even atheists are reminded of Krsna instantly when they see ISKCON followers or just hear the mahamantra once; they are rescued from great dangers.

My suggestion to you when you see people who you feel are not comfortable to deal with, just don't preach to them, give them Krsna Prasadam to eat, simple as that.

Hare Krsna

• saibaba is lord vishnu himself...just go through this link>>http://www.saibaba.ws/avatar/naadiinscriptions.htm

many devotees experienced the lord krishnas darshan on dreams and suddenly changing to saibaba.the devotees who had this, cleared their doubts and accepted sai as krishna.

clear all doubts about baba..look here>http://www.saibaba-aclearview.com/contents2.html

Naadi Inscriptions - Sri Sathya Sai Baba
    • Volunteer

Hare Krsna saran p

Please go through Srimad Bhagavatam where it is clearly mentioned about bonafide avatars of Lord Visnu and there is no mention of Sai Baba. Sai Baba is not Lord Visnu, this is for sure.  If someone experienced this kind of dream that they saw Krsna and then chanting to Sai Baba, it is there illusion, this is not shashtra. So this cannot be taken as a proof for what you are saying. We accept things from shashtras and not on basis of what other people say.

Best regards

rakesh roshan

• hare krishna...sai ram

all dear devotees.baba is lord vishnu himself.just go through this link>>>http://www.saibaba.ws/avatar/naadiinscriptions.htm

may lord clears all ur doubts

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hare Krishna Prabhuji's and mataji's

This is a very important topic.

We are like inside a chakra-view  with all materialistic people surrounding us including our own family members.

And to come out of that chakra-view needs a great dedication/sacrifice/breakup.

Please keep providing new tips on how to keep advancing in KC while being inside that chakra-view rather then breaking that chakra-view and coming out. Meaning out to handle situations so that we are not impacted/touched by materialism  while walking along with materialistic people.

Hare Krishna.

• About being with family I had asked this doubt to one of my Senior devotee, he replied it is the pious credits and Sukriti of our parents and others that we are able to be in bhakti today. he also said if I don't accept because of their mercy and moral values, they have given to me I am able to be in bhakti, I wont be able to achieve Krishna consciousness. (Sometimes it is said our family is not qualified, to prevent us to lode them with philosophy. because they have not gone through the practices and chanting which we have done.)

another bramhachari prabhu given me some references , :) now I remember only one of them

"The two great demigods Nalakūvara and Maṇigrīva were sons of the treasurer of the demigods, Kuvera, who was a great devotee of Lord Śiva....."

"our father, known as Kuvera, the demigod, is Your servant. Similarly, the great sage Nārada is also Your servitor, and only by their grace have we been able to see You personally."

Your Servent

• 1. Stop watching TV: the one-eye guru has special goal: put everyone in Maya!

2. Stop going to Bollywood movies: same goal.

3. Chant chant chant...

4. create Vrndavan villages:varnasrama.org and avoid non devotees!

This reply was deleted.