Hare Krishna to all.

PAMHO

AGTSP

There are five primary rasas in which a soul can enjoy relationship with Krishna (Santa, Dasya, Sakhya, Vatsalya and Madhurya), but in Vatsalya ras, Mother Yashoda and Nanda Maharaj, reign supreme. My question is that lot of devotees feel vatsalya ras towards Krishna and even I want to enjoy my relation with Krishna in paternal love and would love to hold Him as a baby but Mother Yashoda and Nanda Maharaj are already in that position. So how can other devotees having same feelings fulfill their desire of vatsalya ras towards Krishna as there cannot be another Yashoda maiya or Nanda Maharaj. Please don't get me wrong here. I am not in competition with Yashoda maiya or Nanda Maharaj. That would be sinful. But I really feel attracted to the baby form of Krishna. Please guide.

Your Servant,

Avinash G.

Jai Shree Krishna.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji
      PAMHO
      AGTSP
      It was my mistake that I ask questions on this forum and waste valuable time of everyone. I will never again disturb all of you with my stupid questions.
      Your Servant,
      Avinash G.
      Jai Shree Krishna

• Just read Jaiva-dharma and stop making nonsence excuses. 

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji.

I do not know what anger you have towards me. But if I annoy you so much, then just ignore my questions and don't reply to me. Simple. 

• i am talking as a friend to you, not being fake. I am trying tell you in real world terms.. you being very sentimental for no reasons. You need read about the question you asked. When you read it you will realize why I begged you to read jaiva-dharma one day. Hare Krishna

• Nobody had a problem here with my question except you. Who asked you to poke your nose in between. As far as I remember I didn't ask you to poke your nose. if you dont like my questions, just ignore them. Simple solution. I am also being real. Giving you real practical solutions to ignore my questions and utilise your time in other useful things rather than talk to a stupid person like me. 

• I will continue to ask questions in this forum whether you like it or not. You cannot boss me over. Please do not communicate with me. I hope I am clear, and yes you are not being fake thanks for that. 

• I choose to ignore you, I am not interested in talking with you. Just dont communicate with me. I dont like you

• you are very unusual person. I will ignore you i think. Have a good day.

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji

Why are you so angry with me?.

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji

I will only read posts in this forum and books. I'm not going to trouble anyone here anymore. Please forgive me.

Your Servant,

Avinash G.

Jai Shri Krishna.

This reply was deleted.