Replies

• Thx for all the wisdom with in your feedback moddisty & humility. For one who is enjoying success is commendable, as it demonstrates the inword strenth of a higher understating of time & personnel experience. Most importantly however, is tje fact that, that is the (only) mood that is acceptable by the Gid Heads, our eternal position in a relationship with Krishna or Vishnu. (All natural)- one moght say, approach them in humbalness & be reddaly accepted, but approach with an egotistical attitude & results will be bearly negligible. I.e. the attitude of humility is (100% a prerecwasit) when approaching God for Hi's favor.
    Pierrid! 100% of the time. This is even more understandable because it is (Truth in fact) our eternal position with God & the truth! One might that it humility is the 1st. & the eternal recwasit in a relationship with Krishna. As I understand it.
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu ji,

Whole Gita Is revolving around this one question which was posed by Arjun to Krishna.

Arjuna said.. These Kauravas maybe cruel and maybe have done injustice may have done many bad deeds against us Pandavas. But why should I be lose the Satva guna in me and fight injustice.. Instead let me try to be humble and forgive them, after all they are my own relatives own blood.

BG 1.38-39: Their thoughts are overpowered by greed and they see no wrong in annihilating their relatives or wreaking treachery upon friends. Yet, O Janardan (Krishna), why should we, who can clearly see the crime in killing our kindred, not turn away from this sin?

Lord said to fighting against adharma is only called being Humble.  being humble is not forgiveness in all circumstances.

In some circumstances Being humble simply forgiveness. Sometimes forgiveness is best revenge.

When Druapadi's 5 son's the upapandavas were killed by ashwattama' in the midst of night in the sleep. Though she was lamenting the death of her son's she said forgive the son of Bhargava( bramhin), who is the slayer of my sons' why slay a son of a brahmana and take a wrath and why make the mother of the brahmana lament like me. She let him go ..This is a best revenge. Lord Krishna said--" “A respect-worthy Brahmin must be forgiven even if he may have temporarily fallen from virtue. But a person who approaches to kill with a lethal weapon must certainly be punished.” Arjun understood Shree Krishna’s equivocal instructions. He did not kill Ashwatthama; instead he cut the Brahmin tuft behind his head, removed the jewel from his forehead, and expelled him from the camp.

HUMILITY DOESN"T MEAN THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF. HUMILITY MEANS TO THINK OF YOURSELF LESS AND WORK FOR OTHERS WITHOUT EXPECTING.

Humble is a person

who is STRONG BUT NOT RUDE.

Who is KIND BUT NOT WEAK.

who is BOLD BUT NOT BULLY.

who is THOUGHTFUL BUT NOT LAZY.

Who is HUMBLE BUT NOT TIMID.

who is PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.

who is having HUMOR BUT IS NOT HURTFUL.

Lord Krishna said to Arjuna.. fight against injustice and slay the enemies and this is only called being humble becoz you give relief to the fallen sinful souls in this way....and give them another chance for the souls to uplift themselves to higher births or higher planets.

But it doesn't mean killing ..it means opposing adharma.

Pride Vs Humble.

Pride person--> focuses on other's failures.

Humble-->how far they fall short and tries to rectify his shortcomings.

Pride.-->self righteous, overly critical and fault finding.

humble-->compassionate and forgiving.

pride-->looks at life thru telescope and others with a microscope.

humble-->looks for the best in others.

Pride-->looks down on others who are not spiritual or committed as they are.

Humble-->seeks to win people not with arguments. Realizes only God knows a person's true motive.

Pride-->Thinks he only knows who is truly proud and who is truly arrogant.

Humble-->Leaves the judgement in the hands of God.

Pride.-->.thinks everyone is privileged to have them involved.

Humble---> thinks they don't deserve opportunities but God gives them.

Sorry If I am wrong., Please excuse.. I found these above quotes very helpful in understand what is humbleness and what is pride.

Hope it is helpful prabhu ji.

Hare Krishna.

• "pride-->looks at life thru telescope and others with a microscope"

That is a very clever saying. I like that :)

• Not reacting to ugly things hurled at you like filthy abuses or any nonsensical talk is clearly a sign of weakness or cowardice . This means that one doesnt have any self respect. He is no better than an ass. They should be given a befitting response. Nothing wrong in that. Although sp says we should be humble than a blade of grass he stilll calls m. Gandhis principles of ahimsa as nonsensical.  So be  humble with humble. Be nasty with nasty people. 

• U have a terrorist mindset..Disgusting

• Yet another woman proves Srila Prabhupada absolutely correct that they are less intelligent. However i say many. Google or go back to school and comprehend the meaning of terrorist and then bark.

• You are disgraceful and don't know what you are talking about. Show some respect and actual humility to fellow devotees.

• Hare Krishna,

But the philisophy of ISKCON doesnt teach us to be violent or use tit for tat tactics.

• @yogi no i am not talking about tft or violence. Tft is totally different. Now if someone yells at you , abuses you its natural to respond. It not a rocket science. For e.x. "you f****** idiot thats my seat get up". Now if a well educated woman is whistled and spoken vulgar words she will definitely fight back for her honour. So its very easy to lecture others. Arjuna understood about body soul. He had also seen Abhimanyu going in jaws of death in vishwarupa Darshan but still he became very enraged and vowed to kill jayadratha. So this philosophy is not a childs play. If the best of the best can falter then what to speak of kaliyug population

As said before sp says gandhian principle as nonsense. He says war is some times necessary. So iskcon will not deny violence either.

• What a weird and absurd reply..

This reply was deleted.