Replies

• Krishna is the origin of Krishna. If you keep digging to look for the source of Krishna, you will find Krishna on and on. He is the source of Himself. He is the infinite, one without a cause. It's really amazing if you think about this fact.

• Haribol . Dandavats.

Thank You all for your wonderful explanations.

• HK, PAMHO:

Lord Krsna is adhi madhyanta rahita (one without a beginning or ending).

As His parts and parcels, we are put under the time, so our knowledge begins when we take birth and diminishes when we die, I mean the body.

Since, He is out of the time and controller of the time, we can understand that he has no beginning or ending.

If I ask you how India came into existence ? what will be your answer ?

Is the land mass India ?

Are people India ?

Is the sand India ?

Is the constitution of India is India ?

What is this India ?

Similarly, the whole collective creation, spiritual and material, consisting of everything you can imagine and you can't imagine, is Krsna according to Krsna Himself as explained to Arjuna in Bhagavad Gita.

If we start understanding Him by knowledge / Jnana, then He becomes inconceivable. It is said even if you can count all the sand particles in this universe, it is still a small one single particle of dust under His feet.

If we try to surrender and serve Him with unconditional love and devotion, He comes to us as a child, as a friend, as a husband, as a brother, as a father, as you want Him to be for you.

Hare Krsna....

2539168321?profile=original

• Hare Krishna!

Very simple and beautiful explanation Bhaktin mataji.

I have also heard that once when Radha rani was in deep separation with Krishna , her complexion became same as Krishna's (also blue in color) , When Krishna saw that , he couldn't understand that deep love of Radharani for him. So he told Radharani that in kalyug I will take birth(which he did as Lord Chaitanya) to experience this deep love feeling of Radharani towards Krishna.

Krishna's Leela are as adorable as him.

jai jo Shree Krishna.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees,

please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Devotees here already nicely replied, but also want to add from whatever i heard and read.

Even Krishna Himself does not know Himself fully. What to speak to that?

Once 5000 years ego He saw His own face on the marble flour and was surprisingly attracted :D He became in love with Himself. He did not understand how He was so beautiful. And that time He decided to come again but in the form of Lord Chaitania - Krishna with Srimati Radharani's mood and love Himself, serve to Himself and understand what does it mean to love Krishna - Himself.

Krishna is inconceivable. He is unlimited. Spiritual world is unlimited. The number of residents in spiritual worlds is also unlimited and that number increases eternally. Along with number the size of the planets also increase.

His Names are unlimited. The nectar coming from Krishna - His Names are unlimited. Krishna's sweetness is unlimited. Pure Devotees who relished the sweetness of the Holy Names cry and weep saying that why they do not have billion tongues, billion ears...............They taste it and cry again and again cursing their limited senses.

Krishna is inconceivable. With our tiny brain we can not understand Him. 

Only way is just to surrender to Him and He will give real understanding.

Your servant, 

• wonderful explanation.. hari hari

• Krishna is the cause of all causes, so you can say that he created himself, we should not try to understand Krishna from our perspective, just cz we have a beginning and an end, doesn't mean that he also does.. the truth is we never cease to exist cz we are not body, we are souls, we are part and parcels of Krishna so we always exist, we just change our forms...

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna..

pamho

KRSNA IS THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING AND THIS QUESTION HAS BEWILDERED PHILOSOPHERS SINCE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME... KRSNA DOES NOT HAVE AN ORIGIN.. HE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL CAUSES AND ABSOLUTE TRUTH... HE HAS NOTHING ABOVE HIM.. IF SOMEONE CREATED KRSNA THEN THAT WOULD BE GOD....  ALSO WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, so we cannot understand many things.. we can understand only those things which KRSNA WANTS US TO UNDERTAND... what to say of understanding KRSNA, we are not able to understand so many things in simple MATHS.. INFINITE is a concept.. no one can imagine this number.. it is undefined.. similarly regarding the atoms, we can go on dividing the particles again and again and we will get even smaller particles...i have not heard that KRSNA DID CREATE HIMSELF.. KRSNA IS THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING and has no other source. even Brahma cannot understand KRSNA, so what to say of us...

please forgive me if my words hurt anyone..

YS

This reply was deleted.