how continue my rounds.......?

hare krishna,

in past i always asked about my student life finally i got my govt. job in INDIAN BANK by krishna's grace, he help me a lot in this and i feel he manage every thing for me in advance and blessings of prabhupad and all devotee always with me always feeling very lucky.

before my job i daily complete my 16 rounds but after job its became so difficult for me. plzzz help me how manage my japa thank u and please pray for me

YOUR SERVANT 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wake up early. finish and go. it boils down to determination.

• Hare krishna , what is your purpose of Getting the Government Job , Look for Higher Taste 

ys ravi

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

It is best to be in association of devotees. If we are in association of devotees, chanting will be completed by default. Please search for association of devotees & join them 

YS Bharat

• yaa thats the biggest problem m facing no iskcon temple in my city and no association for me here

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

That is at best an excuse prabhuji. Create your own association, chant in a group. Listen to lectures in a group. You must be having some friends - tell them about Krsna and encourage them to chant with you. 

First  make your own sadhana strong. Only then your words will ring in their hearts.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

With a govt job you find it difficult to chant!!

Have you stopped eating, sleeping, meeting friends, going out.... simply because you are working now? I am sure the answer is no. Then why the first casualty is chanting? When you know and acknowledge that Krsna arranged that job for you. 

Pls get up early in the morning, complete your rounds before you start for work. Pls examine your routine to see why this is not possible.

Please remember one thing prabhuji - we always have time for what is important to us. 

Pls make Krsna important to you, you will find the time.
    Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.