Help with interpreting my dream

Hare Krishna 🙏🏼

I need some help understanding my dream. I was going through a very low phase in my life after a surgery went wrong. I fell into severe depression and anxiety. During this time, I started reading the Bhagavad Gita. A few days in, I saw a dream where I was on this hilly place with Krishna, and he was talking to me (I don't remember what), but then he pointed to this faraway place that looked like a temple with lots of steps, similar to what we see in movies. He said, 'This is my home.' After seeing the temple, I turned around to him, but he had disappeared. Instead, I had lots of monsters or scary beings trying to attack me, and I woke up in horror. What could my dream possibly mean?

Thanks 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• bhakti means purifications , the more you get purified the more purified dreams you will see. Focus on reading , hearing and chanting.

• Imho, this is quite clear. Scary beings represent present karmic load and the temple is our shelter. Lots of step may mean that it's not a cheap thing and requires some effort from our side.

Hari Hari
    ys J.

This reply was deleted.