I have been a regular visitor to ISKCON Ludhiana for the last two years and chanting 16 rounds of Hare Krishna malas in addition to watching Bhagvad Gita videos on yout tube regularly. On March 2, 2020 my family illegally and deceitfully sent me to a psychiatric hospital under Indian Mental Health Act because of financial and property disputes in the HUF as we have property worth crores. I had informed this to the ISKCON temple authorities in Ludhiana. I had successfully completed a 5 day course at ISKCON temple a couple of months before March 2, 2020 - the night of which I was sent to a psychiatric hospital. A legal case is going on against the hospital in Doraha.
I have been a brilliant student since school and was awarded the best Academic student of the school award in Shimla. In addition to this I am a B.Sc graduate and a Commerical Pilot and Flight Instructor.
My wife died of cancer in 2013 and I have a 12 year old son to bring up. Though my son does not take interest in chanting, I am doing Narasingh Kavacham prayer on his behalf everyday.
My family is harassing me in the following ways:
1. My son is undergoing puberty. Inspite of my complaint in police, my family calls a teenage girl to play with my son at night.
2. Even though I perform all duties given to me by my parents, I get only Rs. 4000 per month for my personal expenses and cannot afford to take my son for an outing.
3. I do not get money for diesel for my car and so cannot get Sattvic food from Govindas restaurant which is only about 2-3 kms from my place.
4. I believe in Ayurvedic medicines. My family does not give me money for Ayurvedic medicines and so am forced to take allopathic medicines which are very costly.
5. I do not get food of my choice at home and so even though I keep Ekadashi Vrat twice every month, I have to compromise by eating non-veg occassionally from shopkeeper across the road.
I have a grocery agency and had requested some ISKCON devotees to buy grocery from me so that I can get some income and get some relief from the harassment I am facing but to no avail.
I would like to hear from ISKCON devotees as to what could be a solution to my problem.