heaven is 2 hr from my home

i am very fortunate bcz mayapur iskcon is 2 hour from may home by rail....then riskaw and then by boat....i am fortunate  bcz krishnas heaven is so near from my home....the diety of mayapur is real image of krishna....i want to marry a woman who will be love krishna more than me.....i have a wish to make a home in mayapur.....it is my dream

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Subhadip Prabhu! Al glories to Srila Prabhupada!

You are in right direction. Lord Krishna knows and sees everything. He will certainly fulfil all your desires Prabhu. In this regard I would like to remind you the following verses from Bhagavatam:

SB 2.3.10: A person who has broader intelligence, whether he be full of all material desire, without any material desire, or desiring liberation, must by all means worship the supreme whole, the Personality of Godhead.

SB 8.16.21: The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is very merciful to the poor, will fulfill all of your desires, for devotional service unto Him is infallible. Any method other than devotional service is useless. That is my opinion.

Lord Krishna is with you and He will show take you to your destination soon what He confirms in Bhagavad Gita:

BG 9.31: He quickly becomes righteous and attains lasting peace. O son of Kunti, declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes. 

• You are so lucky to be so close to Mayapur Dham !

You can ask for help of your Gopal deity and on a material note: it helps to ask around with devotee friends who have a business and to write seperate businesses with an open sollicitation letter. In this way I got nice jobs even without an education, because it shows you are pro-active and can think for yourself. ( just like Krishna wants you to be pro-active and chant and then you get purified, not the other way around :-) )

He always reciprocates our love, maybe not the way you expect it though, your last post indicates you allready have that desire. Hari bolllll !
    I hope you will be able to live in Mayapur or Navadwip, its such a beautifull trancendental place !

• if i can able to made a home in mayapur i call u opening time of my home........will u come ?subhadra ji

• I will if I can make it possible with Krishna's mercy :) thank you for the invite ! jaya !!!

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

So happy to see this post. If we learn to count our blessings, life's challenges become small in comparison and its easier to tide over the difficult times.

Regarding marriage, I think you get a job first. There are a lot of devotee girls in Mayapur as well as Kolkata temple, so that should not be a problem at all.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• reshmi ji you r right....i have first to try for job.....i am sending my biodata difference office but not getting job....but i believe that if anyone not giving me job ......so what..... krishna calling me and offer me job....at now marriage is not much essential for me....i like to live alone..only thought of krishna....thanks...

your servents servent

This reply was deleted.