Hare Krsna Devotees,
I am new to KC. My questions may sound silly but thought this is the right forum to ask.
1) I have a desire to travel around the world to different nations and have the feeling that I should have visited and be able to tell, I have visited many countries for leisurely purpose. I know this is some kind of attachment.Will this desire lead to re-birth? If yes, in which form?
2) How does getting influenced by praise of someone to us causes a rebirth to us? I heard this from a devotee.
3) My husband has a travelling job. He is constantly travelling. At that time I am all alone even at home. I fear as to what if something happens to me. In his absence, how should I protect my chastity and safety as a women in this cruel age.
4) Why is cooking and taking care of household given only to women and not men in our scriptures?
5) As a women, I like to remain simple as I believe Simplicity is a virtue. But these days I have observed no one believes in Simplicity and is only concerned in Show-off of their dresses, jewelleries, houses, cars and other achievements. In this situation how I do I maintain Simplicity in lifestyle when people around me look down on me for being simple.
6) There are ancestors of us who have left this world recently, is it sinful to talk of their bad treatment to us during their stay on earth?. Will it affect us in any way? As a pithru, will they curse us and our family?
It would be kind if devotees clear these doubts of mine.