Replies

• Hare krishna prabhuji

How about someone( a hindu by birth) who say that they do believe in some supreme power controlling the universe but do not believe in God/religion/pooja/chanting etc..

Basically they cant be called atheist but they are irreligious. Do not perform any rituals or celebrate any festivals.

Should we try to argue with such people or just leave it unto them.

• please attened DYS ie Discover your self course or get the audio tapes of that couse or read the DYS book .

It contains the answers to the questions where you can explain to someone logically how Krsna is controlling everything.

Logical explanation need to be followed by quotes from BG where Krsna explains in 10.8

"I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates

from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service

and worship Me with all their hearts."

Never aruge.

If people arent interested in listening to you share 'the most confidential knowledge' with someone else, there are so many others who want to hear you

• hari bol

maine bhi yahi kiya tha

hasi tau bahut aa rahi thi

but wo now a days wo jijus ko manne lage hai wo kehte hai ki keishna bhagwan hai hi nahin sirf pathar ki murti hai. maine thoda samjhaya aur i m came back to my house

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mataji. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

/*keishna bhagwan hai hi nahin sirf pathar ki murti hai.*/

actually we should not teach the subject of PHD to a 2 years old child.

Your aspiring servant

Hari bol..

This reply was deleted.