Harassment from family

I am a heir to a property worth crores of rupees in Ludhiana as per the will of my grandfather. Due to dispute in property, my family illegally sent me to a psychiatric hospital under Indian Mental Health act in 2020 for 3 months. Luckily I had been been taking classes at ISKCON about year and a half before that which enabled me to chant Hare Krishna mahamantra religiously throughout my stay at psychiatric hospital and ultimately get discharged after 3 months. Today I am again facing harassment from my family and want to shift to Hairdwar or Rishikesh due to my love for MOTHER GANGA .I have a 13 year old son to look after. I also need an extra income of Rs. 20,000 per month as I have a grocery agency and tie-ups with t-shirt manufacturing factories in South India. I want to know if ISKCON can help me in anyway.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare krsna, please accept my humble obeisances,

First and foremost understand that whatever trouble you are facing is because of your past karma. People in the form of enemy or relatives give us our karma, for that chanting for one or two hours is not enough. Parallely you have to perform many other rituals and path. Astrologers dont understand our previous karmas n sins so dont waste your time in that.  Purify yourself as much as you can.

• Thankyou for your opinion. Like everyone, I also have my share of troubles in life. Please read my question again. I asked if ISKCON can help me generate an income of Rs. 20,000 a month in anyway as I have a grocery agency and tie-ups with t-shrts manufacturing factories in South India.

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna,

Best would be if you approach your local ISKCON temple and if there is a gift shop there, you could speak in the temple regarding sourcing some of the products from your agency. 

This forum is not the right place for that. Please approach physically. 

Best of luck prabhu.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Thankyou for your kind answer Radhaji

• You didnt understand my answer, without performing good deeds/punya , austerities and penances you wont get good times. You cant force people or be dependent on others to be lucky. 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna PRabhuji,

PAMHO.

What kind of help do you have in mind?

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• I have a grocery agency. If I get 50-100 customers for my grocery agency or t-shirts, it would solve 90-95% of my problems.

This reply was deleted.