Feeling anxious for no reason

Hare Krishna

PAMHO

I have got a new project in job. As usual in new project, a lot of things are unsorted. 

I am feeling anxious and panicked. I am unable to think and behave normally. I have also stopped doing the temple services as again opening laptop is a source of anxiety after long work hours.

How do I feel good? 

YS

Varun Pant

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You should consider incorporating mindfulness or relaxation Wordle Unlimited techniques into your daily routine. This can help calm your mind and reduce anxiety levels.

Wordle Unlimited
    Wordle Unlimited - Play Wordle Game in unlimited mode: no daily limits, play as many times as you want. Track your stats. Challenge your friends!
  • E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

You have to see what works for you - if there is no project, there is more anxiety I think. So if there is a project, the anxiety is different, but better than no project.

Work related things should be done with due diligence, but with a sense of detachment. Temple related things are done as a service to Srila Prabhupada and presiding deities. So this service is what fuels the work related achievements/ milestones. When we serve temple, Srila Prabhupada is pleased with our efforts, and as a result we are happier. There will definitely be anxiety. Isnt it better to be anxious in the service of the lord?

Gopis, Yashoda ma were constantly in anxiety, worrying for Krsna. That is not only acceptable, but also desirous. So better to cultivate spiritual anxiety. Any service we do will have its challenges. But if we continue to serve, naturally we will feel happy. Try and see. If the mood of service is - I am important, thats why I am doing - then the result will be different. 

To feel good, learn to accept your circumstances and that there will always be challenges. Despite that, if we continue our sadhana and services, then it is pleasing to Their Lordships. Maybe you could reduce a little, but make it a point to do some service everyday. 

You will feel happy.

Haribol,

Your servant, 

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.