False Humility False Friendship

Ok i been with hare krishna for years..

I find it have a cultist mentality.. for example..

Devotee 1 chanting 4 round (bad)

Devotee 2 chanting 16 rounds (his amazing devotee)

Devotee 2 will kill and eat at d1 confidence till he is left with zero self-esteem (this is not only normal life but online) I have found arrogant devotees here who do the same...

Now go read Prabhupada letters to his disicple and how encouranging and humble he is:

Not the 'rounds' is NOt around is only EGO ... i have seen here many devotees chastise and not encourage devotees. I use the word devotee very loosely. Very.

whoever ;they' are have made krishna c into a cult. Its basically now in my eyes a cult. Its not what Prabhupada intially wanted.

I went to London hare krishna temple... the 'white hare krishna fake dancing like they gaurange' ? Sitting in the back BF GF lying down?? Thinking they are in the 1960's? Hippies

Oh but Hindus are bad right? so 99 percent hindus in janamasati giving large donatation to iskscon (accounting deptarment in 2nd floor, how do i know? I have seen them counting cash on PC)/ where does it go? Oh but hindus are so bad right? 

Iskcon has become a cult now. The devotees i have met here and real life have false humility Non-devotee mentality. They only want to 'preach' but dont preach to themselves to be better. Liars and cheater to themselves. 

Please read Prabhupada Books they say ' DID YOU? Or just know to copy .paste. google/? 

Im still suprized to this day I maybe meet ONE devotee in 30 years who actually have some simple minded humility. Why should i associate with inhumane unhumble devotees who are no better then karmis?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have to admit i was far happier practicing bhakti in my mother and fathers house. with zero internet or association. I didnt ever do any aparadha or talk about 'other' devotees. 

I do find in bad association so-called devotees i mixed with constantly were on the aparadha scale. 'Them and 'us' it totally ruined by bhakti and i stopped chanting for years. Before that i was happily doing 16 rounds per day without even a second thought. So YES this is pretty important. I get maybe its like a hospital.. But how to avoid people with virus? Its pretty hard unless you have a mask? right? 

• E-Counselor

The mask is 16 rounds of attentive chanting, keeping focus on why we are in the movement and what is our ultimate goal. This will enable us to sift through unnecessary prajalpa. What you are describing is not association, or it could be that you were picking up only this. Some good also they may be doing, which got overshadowed by all this.

Again, the choice is yours. Go back to your parents and start chanting 16 rounds daily. And use your intelligence to decide what association you would like to keep. Nobody can live in silos.

• Hey bud, dont get disturbed our by external appearances, if you know the books and if you know Prabhupadas mood, you stick to that..

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Srila Prabhupada also called ISKCON a hospital. How do you expect perfectly fit devotees in a "hospital?"

There is good and bad everywhere. It is on us - what we want to see. We can choose to be a swan or a fly. That choice we have.

COnsidering oneself to be superior to others, even to other devotees, where you have branded ALL devotees with same brush, is not sign of devotee.

Again I end with same statement - "your choice".

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.