ebook of Sarartha Darshini canto 3 and 4

Hare Krishna dear devotees,

PAMHO AGTG and AGTSP

I would like to know if anyone has pdf or ebook format of Saratha Darsini by Srila Viswananth Chakravarti thakura? I have been searching for a soft copy but couldn't find anywhere. 

I am just wondering if someone might have scanned it or something like that? There is hardcopy available but not practical to carry everything at workplace during lunch time when I read it. I thought it would be good to have a soft copy if possible.

Please share links if you do have one.

Thank you.

your servant

Candanesvara das

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• anyone have hindi ebook ?

• Thank you so much prabhu for sharing the nectar. I did tried to find it on the same website radha.name but I did not find it there. How did you find it? 

Ys

Candanesvara das

Radha name | Ancient Vedic knowledge
    Ancient Vedic knowledge
    • Hare krishna prabhu,

After reading this post, i searched on google about this book, i want to buy the hard copy of the same by Srila Viswananth Chakravarti thakura. Can you please let me know from where you got this book ?? and from where can i get this ??

I'am very much eager to buy this book. it would be good if you could help me out.

• Hare Krishna,

PAMHO

Please check this following link:

http://www.rasbihari.com/index.php?keyword=sarartha&Search=Sear...

If you are staying outside India you can buy from Krishna.com store.

I recommend to read Srila Prabhupada's purports of Srimad Bhagavatam first if you have already haven't done so and then move on to study further commentaries by Acaryas.

your servant,

Candanesvara das

• hare krishna 

Pamho,

Prabhu i live in India. If you could suggest me here that would be great.

coming to purports of Srimad Bhagvatam i have not read. But this book has took all my attention. till now i might have searched on google more than 50 times. i really want to read this book.

This reply was deleted.