Don't keep up with discussions

Hare Krishna 

I would like to say it doesn't take a day or two to answer:  Now it's weeks to months or NOT at all!!!

I recently had a Madaji contact me on how bias this site is ESPECIALLY to Madajis!! I've yet to see any answers to 3 questions I asked more than a week ago!! Not even from anyone who's been in ISKCON as long as my husband and I have almist 10 years!!

One question an easy one: 2nd offense while chanting need more clarification. Maybe I should just as Bhakti Viykas Swami.

Totally frustrated devotee

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,

This site is not biased for any mata ji's but I think because I am only replying here most of the time...many are not bothered to come ahead and participate in the discussion. So, I want to just keep silent for a while. There are so many users on this site. More then 10,000 Plus. only 2-3 are answering in this forum. I want all or atleast some to participate in replying to the forum and add something to the discussion. It would be good discussion with many participants.  requesting some devotees to join forum and give reply to atleast few. I don't want to dominate the screen too much. Already I got a name in chat that I dominate the screen and not let anyone to talk.  So, just want all to participate now.

Thanks 

Have a great day Abigail mata ji. I love your dedication to serve the cows. May Krishna bless your family.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna mata ji,

I want to help you as mostly I am a home maker and I have some time on hand after routine daily life ,pooja, chanting..and all works. So I can help you with you querry. Only problem is,  I cannot answer the ISKCON releted conflict matters like ( decision making by GBC which are in discussion and not finalized yet,  that is regarding females as guru's and females as preists)

These questions are debatable and I am not the qualified person to speak on this topic. so other all question I am trying my level best to find answers. Pls. bear with us.

Let me try to find answer for  2nd offence while chanting  

2) To consider the names of demigods like Lord Shiva or Lord Brahma to be equal to or independent of the name of the Lord Vishnu. ( this is the second offese RIGHT?)

There is nothing much there in this to clarify.

Demigods CANNOT BE equal to VIshnu or Kirshna because Vishnu is Vishnu tattva 

Lord Krishna the cause of all causes has 64 qualities or 100%. Vishnu Tattva has 93%. Shiva Tattva has 84%. Jiva Tattva has 78% ( as per Srimad Bhagwatam 1.3.29)

Brahma is little above then jiva tattva so there is absolutely  No NO NO comparision beteween the three tattavas.

Hope it is clear.

So we shouldn't and cannot equate all three tattavs and give same importance to all. 

Hare Krishna.

Post Script:--

https://iskcondesiretree.com/forum/topics/inspiration-to-start-a-co...

Abigail mata ji, I know It is frustrating for you that you had to wait. But I and other mata ji, tried to answer you last question, and I was really waiting at that time sincerely,  that you will reply something last time. I waited but you never answered. I expected you to say something atleast thankyou for your advice or,,, I didn't like your opinion.  

Now regarding you next to last question..:-

https://iskcondesiretree.com/forum/topics/covid-vaccinations

Sorry,I couldn't give my opinion on covid vaccination because at that time I am not myself vaccinated so, I didn't know what to write. 

This latest question Females as pujari's and females as guru's:-- 

I really don't know. Because It is debatable topic, The concern authorities can only answer it. this topic they have not arrived at a conclusion I suppose. So, I didn't know how to answer it.

Moreover, I am answering here most of questions.. I felt I am too much dominating the site..I must give space to others also to answer.  I am trying to reduce my screen presence.

Hare Krishna.

Inspiration to start a cow sanctuary
    Dear Devotees of Krishna,       I live in Kansas City,MO. and there's a piece of land that would be perfect for a temple and cow sanctuary and a gard…
    • Hare Krishna, Gayatri

Please forgive my bluntness. I do love all Madajis, but sometimes I feel we are so few at times. With Covid it makes it even harder. I appreciate you answering my quezt3 about the 2nd offense while chanting.

I keep telling myself Krishna is the doer and we're his servants.

My husband and I's guru is Sankarsan Das Adakari.

I would like to be your friend as I'm trying to find other Madajis to be friends with.

Your devotee friend,

Abigail

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

I am sorry you felt like this, I have been on this site, active as a volunteer, and now as e counsellor for 8 years now. I never felt this site is biased against women. The thought didnt cross my mind. Can you make that mataji write to me in my inbox and give me instances please. 

I am unable to address all questions because of my work exigencies. I do not know some answers, and no time to find out by doing research, thats why I resist. Anyways, no excuses. I promise to address your questions the moment I come to this website. Even if I dont know, I will say I dont know.

One question an easy one: 2nd offense while chanting need more clarification.- didnt find this question. Please repost.

Maybe I should just as Bhakti Viykas Swami.- please ask mataji. What Maharaj will reply will definitely be way beyond what we are capable of. Please do post the question and answer here, so that we also learn.

You could also ask HH Sankarshan Das Adhikary Maharaj - he is very active in online preaching and religiously answers questions mailed to him.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.